Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 2947

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Ember Army

[Copy link] 8/299

Posted on 12/2/17 4:43:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know I and many other have made the same suggestion, but it appears to be going unnoticed.  Ember Army ( Or whatever ) only last 24hrs max, preventing many from even having an opportunity to participate even once before it closes. 

This is a global game and all the features should be scheduled in such a way as to give all the regions involved ample time to participate.  It makes absolutely no sense that members have to rush to a game mode that we never know exactly when it will open, to be able to participate once before it closes.  

Further the other 2 features are open for at least a week each, which makes comprehending this situation even harder.  Again all the features in Castle Crisis should be run for comparable lengths of time.  If the other 2 are running for a one week period then so should the Ember Army.

These features provide the opportunity for members to obtain valuable resources, which are required by all the members of this global vehicle, so again I employ you to fix this error so that all can benefit.  The only other alternative to extending the participation period of the feature is to make announcements of the feature opening in excess of 24hrs.  Even then there would be no guarantee that everyone would be available to participate due to real life obligations, so please just extend the feature so that it is more in line with the other 2 feature.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/2/17 4:57:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Castle crisis does have a count down to its opening, but agree ember should be extended to 48hrs.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/17 5:02:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was just going to say what Bdog said.   When castle crisis is done, it goes into countdown mode and you can see timer on the button leading to event.  You know when it starts down to exact second.

But target damage for the ember mode is set too low.   Multiplying it by 6 or 7 is a trivial 5 minute fix, requiring no coding changes.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 12/2/17 6:02:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And i would say that solution for this is already implemented in Archdemon fight - Remove "Server Progress" completely, instead add countdown timer of 3 or 4 days for example, and when timer runs out Ember Army is closed. It will be enough of time for everyone to enter, and test different configurations.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Here's link:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/2/17 7:15:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Simple, fix it like this. Just make all four ember army events last 4 days total, then event gets a 3 day cooldown. Like that, ember army can be repeated weekly. That way, players will engrave in their memories which days are open and which days it's not. Like this, they'll never miss participating.

Example,

The first three events require tonunluck demon start and last 48 hours.

Once that finishes, demon starts and last 48 hours.

Lastly, once demon is death event goes into 3 day cooldown.
Once cooldown is over it repeats.

Signature
Posted on 12/2/17 8:52:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, what you said

Signature
Posted on 12/2/17 9:30:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, now that I see this thread and another suggestion (about mode specific pet/artifact/crest profiles) by Miss FL, I am starting to ponder something.    They are both excellent ideas, and both were written up very well, and I am not just saying it because I am brown-nosing.

The opening sentence is "I know I and many other have made the same suggestion, but it appears to be going unnoticed".   I kinda assumed that mods were involved in sorting suggestions into wheat and chaff.   There are a lot of junk ones - hero concepts, badly thought out features, constant "please give me for free things that you usually sell", etc.    But that sentence implies that mods are on same level as users - throw suggestion out there and hope IGG notices. 

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 12/6/17 10:03:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no reason why Ember Army couldn't be setup like the Arch Demon (which was changed for exactly the same reason).  If it must be variable based on the servers ability to kill it, I would suggest that none of these world event bosses/mobs/etc should ever "Die" until dayroll.  If it gets to 100% (or 0 health) it should remain for others to hit and do their best damage until the daily server reset.  so then if people at least check once per day they won't miss it.

On a related note, this is the same problem that all of the guild bosses share.  Considering they can only be summoned once per day, I think once they hit 0 health, they should going into a "Dying" phase that lasts for 5 or 10 minutes, where they can still be hit even though the goal amount of damage for "winning" has been achieved.  If you think about it, guilds and their members are essentially being penalized for doing too well at the event.

Signature
Posted on 12/7/17 6:07:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll re-suggest the same thing I suggested the last time this came up.

Have Ember Army be directly linked to the Avaricifer. As long as the Avaricifer is "getting resources" from us, the Ember Army stays active. Once Avaricifer ends, Ember Army ends that same day or in the next few hours after Avaricifer ends.

That way even if Avaricifer drags on, which it often does (ESPECIALLY on the Amazon side), you still have the somewhat entertaining Ember Army to break up the monotony of it.

And maybe reduce the requirements for Avaricifer a bit, at least on the Amazon side. It seems to last forever, there. Far longer than the other two... combined.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.