Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 2947

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] make artifact like an equipment

[Copy link] 6/199

Posted on 12/5/17 9:11:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hi, in here i would like to suggest that artifacts should be like equipment features
for example we put blitz scroll on PD, thats mean all our duplicate PD should have a same effect and we no need to change another PD to put in on blitz scroll again in artifact section

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 12/6/17 4:18:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow..you have more than 1 PD that required same artifact?
are both of them is using Berserk Talent?
but 1 with 4/8, others with 8/8?

Signature
There are 46 Legendary Heroes (up to Athene, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 66 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.5%. So, good luck.
Posted on 12/6/17 10:58:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thread of the Day!

This is an excellent suggestion.  Please, please, please, IGG?

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 12/6/17 11:16:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont think that it is realized considering the number of suggestion proposing the addition of a pre-setup option, the pre-setup will fix all these little problem

same thing with pets

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

Quebec_420
Posted on 12/6/17 1:05:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok 1. I was really upset because I was curious why in the world you would want to roll for artifacts...2. Now having read it, that's a good idea and it would help a ton if they added more slots

Signature
Posted on 12/6/17 3:41:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

... and lets have more Artifact levels!

Signature
Posted on 12/7/17 5:51:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly, I would rather have more slots than have all heroes of the same type running the same artifact. I currently have several evo/devo Heroes that I simply can't place an artifact for, because I have no slots left.

That said, I would take the all heroes of the same type with the same artifact, if more slots isn't an option. It would mostly only benefit my PDs (one with 5 revite, one with 8 berserk), since I only have a very few dupe evo Heroes, but that would still be better than nothing.

And I agree with Hanyabull. More levels! :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.