Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 6913

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] More of the F2P events from TW server to all

[Copy link] 8/603

Posted on 12/26/17 7:54:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I know the Taiwan server is well kind of more generous with events then the others.
I would like to know from IGG why or they can just add more of the better events from the Taiwan server.
It's weird IGG seems to be rather generous on that server but for the western ones (Android/iOS/Amazon) all of a sudden they are a bit meh. (note there have been good and generous events here too just far less).

So a bit more uniformity in the events across all servers would be nice as quite frankly we need F2P as much as P2P. Without them the servers would be rather empty. So no, I am not asking tons of skeletica's or Anubises to be thrown around like it is nothing (sorry F2P but IGG DOES need to make money) but some better events from the TW server implemented here as well would be a good thing.

I hope IGG seriously considers this.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/17 12:05:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm strongly agreed with you.
I'm really jealous of TW Server. :(

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 12/27/17 6:09:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really hope they take this into consideration! Some more f2p events would be awesome

Signature
Posted on 12/27/17 6:53:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And no one said that those are "F2P only" events, cause P2P can also use them to have chance to get better rewards (if they are good enough), and this means they will have to buy gems in order to use them in events (if they haven't used all). So we can say that win 2 win situation.
I remember that soon after Arctica was released they made "spend gems" event, where Arc was on beginning as second prize, and later on as first prize. And i remember that there were many p2p players i knew, who bought gems hoping they will win it. But it was not that easy to get it, and you wouldn't have to spend ridiculous amount of gems in order to have chance to win it. I heard that this event is still on TW server, but with DG as main prize. And it is still hard as hell to win it.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/27/17 6:58:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should see how ungenerous they are on german server...

But taiwan and us servers have most like best rewards of all thr servers

Signature
Mean what u say, Say what u mean
Posted on 1/12/18 6:37:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Taiwan server has a lot of events for f2p while we have uncover the treasure and plant for prices. Yes one or two more will be good, or at least more time this events.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/12/18 8:29:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would be really nice of igg:)

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 8:52:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the only thing that needs to happen is high spenders stop spending and ruining the game.
lol

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 9:23:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's unfair that we get different treatment all together.
CC should be equal, worldwide... But it isn't.
Doesn't add up.
Igg really needs to change that

Signature