Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 6914

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] enchantment quest and card

[Copy link] 8/538

Posted on 12/27/17 1:03:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there should be a quest for enchantment reroll after 80k might ( normally people evo heroes before hitting it but 80k seems good enough ) just like talent quests

also make the enchantment card available in shop for fame or merits

it'll help f2p peeps to progress as the game is becoming more p2p oriented update by update

my people please make this happen and don't let this thread die

EDIT:

also make the enchantment card available in lava 4 chest

Signature
INDIAN is LOVE INDIA is LIFE
Posted on 12/27/17 2:28:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There will be,
But not this nearest time
maybe a year after Equipment was released
then maybe they will release the card to buy with Merit
and then, after a few month, then there will be quest for it.

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 12/27/17 6:06:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like your suggestion! Maybe also possibility to win those cards in several game modes like Infernal or L4?

Signature
Posted on 12/29/17 7:48:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 5:18:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea. After 120k you can unlock insane dungeon quest that gives you a hbm card/team dungeon card/  heros trial card. So at 100k will be a good idea to have a quest that gives us a free enchantment (card).

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/12/18 5:46:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But remember we are getting on Events (on regular basis) the "Change Enchantments" or something like that.

If you have 900 gems, you can roll 3 free Enchantments, because the events gives you back the 900 gems.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/15/18 9:17:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump so my people can see

Signature
Posted on 1/15/18 2:00:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like saouri said above..I would rather not hold enchantment cards..because you will lose out on the 900 gems rebate event.
It works better to include in quest board if they just changed to roll a talent or enchantment and get 300 gems back. Simple solution.

Signature
Posted on 1/22/18 5:26:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like this idea, + add hero rolling card or anything like this (like we have talent refresh card, this would be good addition in my opinion)

Signature