Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 22    Total Posts: 3799

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] rare items suggestion of new bazaar?

[Copy link] 6/360

Posted on 12/27/17 8:50:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

could sell or a game mode to get rare items for each hero example sk could have a sword get 3 swords and merge with 1000 gems and one item that can be bought in the store sword swirls in a fire blue color the look would look amazing in addition the sword can be uped up to level 130 and add points example super sword
lvl 100 + 1
lvl 120 + 2

Signature
Posted on 12/27/17 9:36:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest I don't understand what u're saying

Signature
Posted on 12/27/17 1:12:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I may be wrong but I believe that it is a difficult task to add to the existing heroes, even something as minor as an animated sword.  Having said that I really don't think you will see anything like this happen.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/27/17 3:38:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think IGG's idea of this is Equipment.  Technically SKs is a sword, and technically it can be upgraded.

Exactly what you described!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/12/18 6:35:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

good idea, but too many items/resources in all the game (mana, gold, fame, karmic rocks, evo runes,merits, shards, gems, purple cristals, blue and red cristals, honor badges...)

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/13/18 6:45:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to see a better chance of obtaining a name eraser, talent refresh card, or team dungeon card. In addition, a prime hero card (which I would pay 100k merits for).

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 10:01:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

More eggs.  Pet bags are nice, but who likes an idle pet plaza?

Signature
314K Might
Ruin Guild...somewhere in the 300s

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want to be left alone, and people that will not leave them alone