Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 48    Total Posts: 7725

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Allow us to use Hero Dupes in place of Karmic Rocks

[Copy link] 7/555

Posted on 12/27/17 3:01:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a good suggestion to alleviate some of the heavy fame cost in Destiny is to allow dupes to be used to cover a portion of the cost.

I don't have an exact amount in mind, but having a dupe convert to 5 Karmic Rocks like Oath Tablets would be a good starting point.

It would also allow F2P to move down the Destiny chain with the older heroes, something I don't think will be OP at all.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 12/27/17 6:56:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote yea. It would be a very nice alternative to the heavy fame costs.

Even if they only allowed you to reduce the cost with dupes (half it, maybe?), rather than eliminate it entirely, it would help a lot.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 12/27/17 8:14:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a good suggestion but when the rocks showed up in the bazaar.....well that pretty much tells you where one can cut a corner.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/17 12:03:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So the total is around 80K fame right? I guess you need more than 10 dupes for it. 10 Skeletica dupes. Oh boi.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 12/28/17 12:58:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll Vote Yes. Great Suggestion.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 12/29/17 3:03:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Partially agree. Dupes of the most recent heroes are quite rare, but yes, Would be great if we could also use those instead of a lot of fame, but I would also like to see game modes with a small chance to win karmic rocks, or any runes. Like HBM-like modes where any killed enemy has a chance to drop an chest or item, or dungeon-like new game mode where we can search for items or any killed enemy might drop any item or chest

So many karmic runes are needed that I think it wouldn't be unfair to be able to win or find some now and then

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 5:20:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are some heros that are uncommon and it is difficult to have dupes. However some people have dupes of them and they can not use because hero is devo and with enchantment, so I support this idea.

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/12/18 9:07:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice suggestion but dint expect they will listen to anything we say lol they consider us ranting people

Signature