Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 48    Total Posts: 7725

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Mana Slime

[Copy link] 9/498

Posted on 1/11/18 2:51:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yep you read it right. A lot of us want a mana sink.
So here's the idea.
4 new slimes. can only be bought with mana and can only be used to increase your skill.
Reason I don't first add a mana to shards is that well shardsconversion would make heroes to easy and cheap to evolve.

There will be 4:
100   skill exp -  10000 mana
1000 Skill exp - 100000 mana
2500 Skill exp - 250000 mana
5000 Skill exp - 500000 mana 

Can limit them to a certain amount/day that we can buy if necessary

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 3:04:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea a balance between Gold and Mana requirements is something that has been long overlooked.  I think this is a great idea.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/11/18 3:12:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

160M Mana equal to 20 times Mana storage full..
sound easy to achieve than 80k Shard..

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/11/18 9:20:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it. My mana is always, always maxed.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 8:14:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In theory it's a good idea but the reality would be alot different, when the donation quest for archdemon was 10mil everyone ran out of resources on the first day, the same would apply here, you would end up raiding a base just for 5000 mana, it would soon lead to a backlash from the majority of players

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 8:26:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like that idea!!!! Push this pls...

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 3:06:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a good idea, but do remember when we sweep dungeons we get free mana which if converted into shards, wouldn't that means everyone will have a really fast route to farm shards? Not to mention some f2p might blame the system for favoring p2p and p2w since getting shards is easier than ever for them. We buy gems, we sweep dungeons for shards and use the mana to get more shards. I sense more whining will follow later.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 1/12/18 5:01:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Idea is interesting, but it there would have to be reasonable limit for those operations. Otherwise we could run out of mana quickly, and then there would be shortage of mana, just like some time ago there were shortage with Gold on first versions of Castle Crisis and ppl would begin to complain that this time there is not enough mana for upgrading, quests or CC.
But overall idea is interesting.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/12/18 2:13:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually I like your idea... I always have so much mana and I don't know how to spend! I really hope such thing would be available soon!

Signature
Dragons must be rolled with gems too:(
Posted on 1/15/18 2:10:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great idea..and I support it..
However I feel it will not be implemented.
Shards and fame is what keeps the game ticking.
In fact imo even fame was losing its value until the introduction of Destiny.
I have been playing for a few years..and shards has never been offered in event purchase the way fame has..its the most pivotal resource imo.

Signature