Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 5854

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Forum Improvement - guild threads

[Copy link] 1/186

Posted on 1/13/18 1:56:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah sorry, morning coffee so here I am again haha. Finding a guild is tricky, we all know that :)
But we can make it easier and faster for everyone with a simple change.
Split the guild sub-forum into sub-threads based on a guild's FF time. This makes it easier for guilds to find people suitable for them (if you are looking for a specific FF time player they can post there) and it makes it easier for players to find guilds suitable for them (instead of having to check every guild if their FF and boss time is suitable for them).

BUT BUT "what if we don't do FF or a player doesn't want to do FF or can do it at any time?!?" for that we will have a "general" thread! everyone that doesn't fit into an FF time-slot zone can post their guild there or post their looking for a guild there :). Now while this means the mods will have to take time to move threads or guilds will have to make new recruiting threads in the proper section, it makes it all easier long term :)

Besides with 2 new mods coming ... might as well give them something extra to do ;)

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 3:42:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

By the numbers: 

1. Subdividing the guild section by FF time does not address the various platforms.
   Which means 3 has now become 12 thread:O

2. Though they would share the same FF time, other teams may run at different times.
   The timing of other team activities is also a deciding factor when seeking a guild.;)

3. I can see a lot of guilds not wanting to be lumped in such generalized groupings. 
   A key element in competition is standing out.8-)

4. These threads won't be as easy to navigate as one might think.
    With the addition of new guilds as well as those disbanded the threads will be very     
    cluttered very quickly.:cwy:

5. Posting a recruitment thread does not guarantee the addition of new mods.
    I have seen some very good candidates reject the position.:(

All in all your suggestion is greatly appreciated, it shows that your heart is in the right place.  However for the aforementioned reasons, I don't think this would make the situation any better.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash