Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 4893

Create Thread

[Suggestion] suggested hero "YURI" with talent "mind control'

[Copy link] 4/226

Posted on 1/13/18 6:55:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The hero is supposed to have moderate hp, the main skill is : he will mind control the first hero that attacks him for x seconds (mind controlled hero will join the team of this hero), mind controlled hero will have his mind back as soon as his master dies or when mind control time expires but will have coma for x seconds ,

while mind controlling this hero will create a sheild on him and on the mind controlled hero that reduces damage by x% and will gain x% hp with each attack.

if mind controlled hero have self destruction talent he will die instantly as soon as he got controlled and activate his talent.

this hero gains x% hp each second when he is not in control mode and is immune to stun .
this hero mind controls all nearby troops(not heros) in an arc with x range until he dies when his skill is activated.

in archedemon battles, this hero should do something but i have no idea what is it

any modifications plz add ur ideas.

Posted on 1/13/18 8:31:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah don't think they can actually use him as there is this little thing called Copyright and even though westwood doesn't exist anymore, I am pretty sure EA isn't exactly one of the nicest publishers out there that would let IGG just use their Intellectual Property (They own C&C and all red alert related things).

Posted on 1/13/18 10:12:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wait what? A hero that control MY HEROS? Hahaha no please. I can´t imagine. So basically you throw that hero and he can control the first hero that attack him.... So all gunslingers are going to be controled , dealing a lot of damage and stun to my own heros. No way. If you can not kill my heros with yours dont attack me, but dont try to win me using 7 heros (6+1 of mines) to defeat 5 (as one is controled).

Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!
Posted on 1/13/18 1:49:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

u would have said the same about gunslinger before she was released.

and my suggested hero will not mind control gunslinger as she doesn't attack him directly and her flyer are invisible.
at the end it is just a suggestion, don't worry much

Posted on 1/14/18 6:45:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too much work for cc mechanic so no.

HBM AF, ID6-10