Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 19    Total Posts: 5836

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] gems become usefulness in this game ...

[Copy link] 6/352

Posted on 1/13/18 7:04:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the game become boring ... i spent a lot of money to get gems and some staff... i have a lot of gems ... i have almost all heros at level 200 evol 2 ... all i want is to spend my gems to continue my progress (rocks, skins, ruine, .... all new features) without the need to spend more money !!!! I understand IGG needs money ... but this should not be this way !!!! for all players who already spent a lot of money, it's time to give as the possibility to spend them in something good

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 7:59:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The struggle is real!

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 1/13/18 8:29:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well ... you can still spend gems on getting perfect (aka lvl 5) augments? That's not exactly cheap but it does make your heroes a lot stronger. You can buy crests from the LR realm merchant, you can get your heroes all perfect talents and all at 8/8? 

Still if you are one of those people that has like 4m gems then yeah I can imagine it would be nice to use them for something else.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 8:29:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not this again.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 8:41:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"the game become boring" um....The game has become boring..."to you", you do have options.
" i spent a lot of money to get gems and some staff"...*stuff......and now you have both.
" i have a lot of gems"....*I know you just told us.
"i have almost all heros at level 200 evol 2".....Good for you :)
" all i want is to spend my gems to continue my progress (rocks, skins, ruine, .... all new features)"....Sounds reasonable.
"without the need to spend more money !!!!".....Now the catch....Have you heard of F2P?
"I understand IGG needs money"....That is a key factor for starting & maintaining a Company.
" but this should not be this way !!!!"......Life is not always fair.
"for all players who already spent a lot of money, it's time to give as the possibility to spend them in something good"....See now that is not fair.....What about the F2P?  But you can spend them for Rocks, Skins, Runes and whatever else IGG comes up with....oh let's not forget about Heroes.

Someone please help me.....Did I miss the suggestion?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/13/18 9:15:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Buying or saving free gems, right now is more useful to roll those gems for Enchantments and Traits, or for buy changes to sweep your Dungeons (and get Shards) than roll for heroes and Talents.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/13/18 9:59:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Save them to buy divine hammers, roll more heros, roll better talents, get 5/5 traits, 5/5 enchantments, buy crest in the LR merchant, buy the offers that required gems in bazaar... Lot of things to do with gems!

Signature
Honesty is the best policy.
Don´t lie!