Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 11981

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Stop making the game so easy its not fun..

[Copy link] 20/2439

Posted on 1/31/18 5:52:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop making the game so easy plz.. it makes it very boring. Spending lots of money doesnt make it fun.. just remember this when your company gets all money hungry.. its not fun.. there has to be somethingwe actually have to work hard to get

Signature
D.c
Posted on 1/31/18 6:27:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are a lot's of ppl who will not agree with that. Of course on beginning everything is hard, and it become easier when you have right heroes, but it is just way it is. We can only wait for moment, when there will be another big update with new challenges which will not be easy. 
But on other hand, do you really would like to have challenges so hard that you would have to spend hours and not be sure you will finish them ?? I wonder how long it will take before you get angry and start complaining that it is too difficult.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/31/18 6:54:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I think there is only one solution for you, stop spending, and enjoy the ftp “hard” game...

Signature
Posted on 1/31/18 6:55:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Easy for whom? O.o

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/31/18 7:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's not easy for me. (and it's quite enjoyable). 

(I think it's easy for you because you're always on top in every game modes I guess)

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 1/31/18 7:43:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if your bored there are lots of other games you can try you know.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/18 8:33:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just join a top tier guild where dropping one flame is an outright failure and a few of those gets you kicked.  And make sure you only hit the top 5, meaning the strongest bases on the server.  And if that's too easy for you, make sure you go at least 6 months without ever dropping a single flame in GW.

If you've done that then come back here and say how easy it is.  If not, then you're just whining. Perhaps you should find another game.

Signature
Posted on 1/31/18 12:19:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Raid my base bro no magic .

Signature
Richard
Posted on 1/31/18 2:56:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm confused by the first part of ur complaint. "Stop making the game so easy".how do they keep making it easy?

Signature
Posted on 1/31/18 6:25:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I was to run a Marathon, but got into a car, and drove to the Finish Line, would you consider me to be the champion. Same goes for p2p, they may get to or hold the number one spot with money, but that doesn't make them number one through other people's eyes.

Sure, I can bribe the judges with money at the Olympic-Games and take home the gold, but am I really competing in the games.

Signature