Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 6612

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Suggestion] increase daily quest refresh limit

[Copy link] 10/502

Posted on 2/1/18 11:24:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently a player can refresh 3 times daily quest with cards, wish IGG increases it to 5 or more.

[edited]

Signature
Posted on 2/1/18 11:38:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good sugesstion. It allows players who can do quest to get more rewards and so why not ? Let the maximum amount of quest refesh be raised to 5 eveyone benefits form it. more rewards, more excitement.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2/1/18 11:53:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to agree.  I usually have more cards than I can get through in a week, and once you start doing Lava 4 you replenish them regularly.  I do my 3 regular quest boards and 3 extra on most days, and still usually have dozens of spare tries that I can't get through.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 2:41:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If i remember correctly, some time ago limit was either much higher, or none, cause i was doing something around 7 quests in a row to get rid of quest refresh cards i saved, and i still could go with another.
Question is why this limit is in game. It is problem for ppl, who have 100+ cards ( i had loooong time ago). Cause it will take a looooooooooong time to use them doing only few quests a day.
So ither increase it to at least 10 refreshes, or remove limit. Who needs it.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/2/18 7:23:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree, it's old now that you can refresh 3 times.
Now a days you get a lot of quest refreshes from lava4 and you need to do more quests per day.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 1:46:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yah I agree with this.  All the quest refresh cards we get from L4 make it very hard to keep up.

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 1:49:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Either remove the limit, or change lava 4 rewards, otherwise we will never be able to use them all

Signature
Posted on 2/2/18 3:16:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Changed thread to ~Suggestion. Overall idea is good.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/2/18 10:16:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed, we should be able to do more if we want to. The idea of having any sort of limit is ridiculous to begin with. And while we are at it, please sell the extra qb cards in the bazaar, not just occasionally in the warehouse. It will allow newer players to grind their accounts.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 2/3/18 3:51:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature