Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 24    Total Posts: 6579

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Level 8/8 Heaven's Wrath, Condemnation, Corrode

[Copy link] 3/326

Posted on 2/4/18 3:31:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey IGG devs, please go ahead and give us up to level 8 Heaven's Wrath, Condemnation, Corrode talents.  Even corrode is becoming far less valuable due to virtually every hero released in the past year getting at least 30 energy per hit, along with some heroes that are immune to energy reduction effects.  

Lv8 Heaven's Wrath should stun 4 enemies, instead of the usual 3.  Also increase the chance to 40% rather than 20%.  Perhaps reduce the cooldown to 2.4s from 3s.  However with the new Yulephant pet providing immunity to stuns, lv8 Heavens Wrath might still not be the talent that anybody wants to spend 21k fame on. 

Lv8 Condemnation should reduce ATK SPD of 5 enemies instead of the usual 4.  Also increase the chance to 40% rather than 20%.  ATK SPD should be reduced by 70% rather than 40%. 

Lv8 Corrode should reduce 4 instead of 3 enemies energy by 65 instead of 50.  The chance should be 20% rather than 16%. 

Note that the increases are generally larger in proportion for Heavens Wrath and Condemnation than for Corrode to try to make these talents more useful.  Walla would still remove the conditions anyway, so the first 2 of these talents should not be OP after all.  Lv8 corrode actually makes it more useful against the new standard of 30-energy-per-hit heroes (and Skeletica, Creation01 who become largely immune to it anyways, not to mention Rockno).

Signature
Posted on 2/4/18 11:35:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For corrode - lvl 3 (8% chance), lvl 4 (12%), lvl 5 (16%)
Then your suggestion is, lvl 6 (?%), lvl 7 (?%), and lvl 8 (20%)?

I asking for Corrode because that the only talent I think most of us care about..

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 2/5/18 12:34:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting idea.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/12/18 2:49:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, now IGG is selling corrode crest sets, heaven's wrath crest sets..    I'm having a hunch that soon, IGG will unlock lv 8/8 upgrades for these as talents.

Signature