Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 5512

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Fix Castle Crisis - Ember Army

[Copy link] 12/732

Posted on 2/7/18 9:20:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

During the event Castle Crisis, I know for a fact that many users often miss out on the Ember Army part. You would have to play it the 1st few hours before it maxes out unlike the other event sections where you can do them for 3 days. This needs to be fixed because we all want a chance to do this fun challenge too. It’s ridiculous because it’s been this way forever and no one speaks of this atrocity.

Please expand its availability perhaps for 2 days rather than a few hours. Thanks, I hope you guys at igg will take this post seriously!

Signature
Posted on 2/7/18 9:33:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well...It is the Most Rewarding. So Yeah.......It does ends up quickly...But I really hope something..Probably like 1 Attack per 3 Hours or soemthing could help manage it

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2/7/18 1:11:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I already suggested it and got pooh-pooh'ed. So, good luck with that.

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 6:21:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It’s nice too see people agreeing on this post

Signature
Posted on 2/8/18 9:23:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is very necessary, and to expand on it more, any game mode that is time dependent is stupid by default.

Why would you create a game mode limitation that bars so much of the gaming population?  No one wants to do FF or TB at 3am in the morning.

Anytime Ember Army pops while I'm sleeping, I miss it completely.  That makes no sense to me.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/9/18 4:18:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea not sure why the most entertaining game mode in crisis ends the fastest.  Personally, I find ember army rewards to be not so great especially if you're finishing below the top 100. Which is around 90+% of everyone competing.  2,000 merits from Ember vs. two level 3 mythic crest from Avacifer....well yea ember army rewards suck.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/18 5:08:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 2/10/18 3:44:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well said hanyabull and yessss! I wish they gave it more time, I love this mode the most.

Signature
Posted on 2/23/18 3:39:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bumping because we need this to be read by igg staff to make game changes since they didn’t do anything about this problem before

Signature
Posted on 2/23/18 4:35:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It should be 5 days for each of the 3 events, and then 2 days for archdemon, like this we'd have it every second week.

Signature