Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 5512

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Exclusive crests

[Copy link] 6/296

Posted on 2/11/18 2:38:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another crest set that is purchase only, I don't think this is going the right direction. Sharpen, Empower, Corrode and more to come soon. In my opinion there should be a way for everyone to obtain such items. First you made exclusive heroes, skins, pets, now crests, what else will we have to pay for? maybe soon you gonna ask us to pay for logging into the game :P

And to avoid useless comments, about f2p whining, not this time.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 5:19:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you're still whining ....

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 5:27:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you're right, even as a moderate spender i can't keep up with all the stuff they released since destiny update ...

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 7:20:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They can be forged so quit your whining.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 2/11/18 12:17:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't like the direction the game is going either.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 2:13:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is a way for everyone to obtain such items. You can buy the crest set of your choice, or take a million years to forge it. If this post isn't even about you, then stop whining. The f2p can speak for themselves.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/18 6:39:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo this isn't whining at all. The issue discussed here is very legit, igg selling stuff that further widen the gap between p2p and f2p. P2w and p2p can already buy heroes and talent, then we have destiny that requires loads of fame. But that isn't a problem with us p2p because we can buy our way through it. And for f2p, it's still doable and if it's not, they still have a slim chance to beat p2p by luck on the battlefield. But this, adding more purchase-only item will just make things worse. If igg insist to have such gaps between p2p and f2p, why don't we have exclusive server for both?

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10