Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 5478

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Battle strip effect

[Copy link] 2/131

Posted on 2/12/18 7:36:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One of the adjustments in this update is "Added an effect on the main interface's “Battle” button when timed game modes are open."   And it is indeed different.   The sword is glowing now that Castle Crisis is up.   

Unfortunately, it is not all that helpful.  What should be glowing is Castle Crisis icon in battle strip to draw attention to Castle Crisis.  Otherwise it is "one of those things needs your attention but we are not telling you which one".

While we are talking battle strip, any good reason why LR is not on it?   It is certainly more useful and accessed more often than things like Lab.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~220k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 2/13/18 1:35:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the crisis button. Amazon is a bit of a smaller server compared to IOS and Android. That being said, it already takes a long time to finish even when everyone is participating. I'm pretty sure some players don't even know it's going on right now, and it's been going for about a week now.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/18 2:19:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When i read about that "effect" i also though that CC icon will flash just like sword. But on other hand when you see glowing sword you will begin to think why, and maybe you will realize that CC is on. Maybe that's what they planned. But still flashing CC icon would help even more.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1