Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 4876

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Reversing hero level/talent/skill

[Copy link] 7/323

Posted on 3/13/18 1:24:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well straight to the point it like when you evo you got your books back similar like that.

I suggest that hero level/skill/ talent can be resetted back.
Level - you got your book back
Skill - get skill point in form of master/purple slime
Talent-  8/8 talent can be turn back to 7/8 and you got back your talent stone.

Evolved hero can be devolved back.
You will get back probably 80% of your resources back.

I think you'll know what i am saying.

Method of Getting Legendary Heroes!(100% WORK!):
1) Get a permanent-marker and write name of the heroes you always wanted on your tummy. 
2) Run around the house 5 times per heroes you write
3)Roll (If not succeed, proceed to step 4)
4) Cry and blame IGG Throw away your device and shout loudly
5) Repeat.             (Y so serious?)
Posted on 3/13/18 1:29:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I understand you correctly, than it won't work. If you have an old junk hero with an 8/8 talent, and you just got a gs with a 5/8 stone skin, you could swap around all levels of talents when ever you wanted, and set them to the appropriate hero's for certain game modes.

Posted on 3/13/18 1:31:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I  can undestand  is that it will be befeniciacy for us to use the resources on new and better hero and taking them back form old hero's we dont use right ?

[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 3/13/18 2:17:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds good but where's the money in that?

Posted on 3/13/18 2:58:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In 20% that he dont mention.
You get 80% resources, by paying money that equal to 20% you lost

There are 49 Legendary Heroes (up to Dove Keeper, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 69 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.45%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 69 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 3/13/18 8:48:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm sorry but I doubt there is any game on the market allows you recoup your investment in one hero for the purpose of upgrading a new one, even with a 20% loss.

Providing feedback/suggestions takes valuable time on the part of all parites. (Those composing them, as well as those reading / considering them)  Having said that it benefits everyone involved if the feedback/suggestions are realistic.

Follow IGG    Follow CC
Posted on 3/13/18 10:16:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a strategy game, you risk resources whenever you upgrade a hero. Even if you lose 20%, the risk there is minimal and the strategy part is gone.

Posted on 3/13/18 10:29:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you could also suggest to being able to sell your heros in order to recover gems ... at least 80% XD

Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader