Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 12    Total Posts: 7752

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New skins???

[Copy link] 5/658

Posted on 4/13/18 3:00:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstly, I'm a huge supporter of the game and have spent big bucks so this comes from a loyal cc customer :) but what's with the new skins??? They seem to be getting worse and worse each update :( anubis the Egyptian God is now a silly football player, walla was an awesome shaman and is now a stupid chef with a turkey on his fork.... Rockno was such a beast now he's also a chef.... Arctica.... Amazing blue dragon now a spastic green weird deformed thing.... Come on :) keep it awesome and stay away from chefs and sports

Signature
Posted on 4/13/18 9:52:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Obviously you are not impressed with some of the designs chosen for the hero skins, however you did not actually provide a cohesive suggestion.  I think what you were trying to convey is that the skins should be more in keeping with the theme of the game and the hero in guestion, such as Grimfiend and his Crimson Demon skin.  Even it would have been more appropriate for Vlad, but it at least illustrates more of what a hero transformation should be. 

The direction that the skins have taken ventures away from the game.  Seriously a football players, scaled down dragons, princesses, nurses, cooks & pastry chef cartoon characters do not portray the characters one would hope to find in a game of this nature.

Not to venture too far from the point, but whose idea was it to change and mix up the color of the dragons skins?  Why would you turn Arctica into something similar to Skelly?  And why would you apply skins that actually scale down the size of the dragons?  Originally all evolved dragons were larger than any other character in game, however the skins have scaled down the size of them all.

In short we do realize that this is a fantasy game and that it is ranked for a demographic which includes 10+, however your players are not children and the disney themed skins seriously take away from the game.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/13/18 11:22:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I very recently got arc (today.. Excited ..).  I really hope I'm not forced to get the skin for her to access any new game features as I much prefer her beautiful icy blue majesty.

Signature
Vice Leader of SpoilerAlert Guild.
There are no great players without a great team.
Posted on 4/13/18 11:33:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IF yaaaaaaa smellllllllllllllllllll what the rhockno is cookin!
I agree. Dont notice it so much ingame but real bad skins

Signature
Pumpkin head
Posted on 4/17/18 3:34:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First Lady_you summed it up perfectly thanks.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 7:58:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The 2 newest skins are the worst they've come up with. I really really wish they would allow us to keep the attribute bonuses but not have to wear the stupid looking skins. But then again... I said the SAME EXACT thing about the evolution skins. I prefer my pumpkin duke to look like a pumpkin, not a pimp or a Marilyn Manson wannabe.

Signature
"Not Sure"?