Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 12    Total Posts: 7752

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Talent Idea

[Copy link] 5/517

Posted on 4/16/18 6:22:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Talent only comes at lvl5, can be leveled to 8.

Bulk Up
5/8 - increases atk and reduces dmg by 20%

6/8 - increases atk and reduces dmg by 30%

7/8 - increases atk and reduces dmg by 40%

8/8 - increases atk and reduces dmg by 50%

Signature
Started CC Feb 2014
Line ID: Pintsniper87
Display name Line: Flexbuster (Death)

WICKID Guild. Max torch, frequent 1st place GW, 20:00:00 boss3/boss5, 12:00:00 FF, Lava3/4, Mesa4/WG3/4, top 200 guild. GW manditory or kick, Android server. Add Pintsniper87 on line and grow with us.

IGN: Flexbuster (formerly Deathylorden)
Posted on 4/16/18 6:41:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too OP, IMO

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 4/16/18 9:37:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to see a talent that's cumulative. Hero starts at base dmg and with each proc gains "x" percent atk and it's permanent. Like the Juggernaut, the longer the battle last the stronger the hero gets.

Signature
"Not Sure"?
Posted on 4/16/18 11:05:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bw is a compromise between Tenacity and Wg. However, there is no compromise between SS and Wg. (Fg returns damage, but isn't an atk buff). Bulk Up lets you reduce dmg taken and have an atk buff. They are both lower than average buffs. So it isn't to OP. This talent is needed

Signature
Started CC Feb 2014
Line ID: Pintsniper87
Display name Line: Flexbuster (Death)

WICKID Guild. Max torch, frequent 1st place GW, 20:00:00 boss3/boss5, 12:00:00 FF, Lava3/4, Mesa4/WG3/4, top 200 guild. GW manditory or kick, Android server. Add Pintsniper87 on line and grow with us.

IGN: Flexbuster (formerly Deathylorden)
Posted on 4/17/18 12:32:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not even going to lie I like this a lot. I would definitely buy out the bazaar to have a few of these in my warehouse.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 10:48:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol just a thought,just a thought.how about a talent where it’s like a swap out level eight talent ,and that the talent replaces a talents level eight with the heroes skin alternative .but the heroes skin level eight talent only lasts like 15seconds or something?followed by a cool down before it can be reactivated again.a 1/8th talent that piggy backs on a chosen talent by the player.so you add the 1/8 talent on say blade shell and once the heroes proc the heroes skin activates for a small amount of time followed by a cool down .that way you can turn a crappy talent into a decent one that you cal an get use from again.

Signature
Clarence