Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 6903

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] The next dragon will look like?

[Copy link] 5/527

Posted on 6/5/18 9:59:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, apparently most of new heroes are much more powerful than Skeletica itself. Skeletica are just like breakfast in Fortress Feud. Just a statue in a Guild Wars.( Based on my experience so far). SO, here I suggest about what the next dragon look like!

Alpharica!

LV 200/200
ATK : 5129               HP : 94126
ATK Rate : 900        MOV SPD : 315

Skills : Curse of The Alpha (LV 10) 
Hero deals DMG equal to 1220% ATK to surrounding while shielding himself. Shield will limit DMG hero take by 1000 and Hero is immune to any Cloud Control effect for 4 seconds. CD 4.5 seconds. Hero will gain HP equal to 45% of Skill DMG.

Enemy inflicted by Hero's skill cannot gain energy and debuffed.Hero has Fast Energy Recovery and deal DMG equal to 5% Enemy Max HP (Only basic ATK) and immune to Silence.

Note : Just a suggestion.
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 6/5/18 10:03:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it will be a Manipulative dragon which uses its marketing department to lure people into a bazaar full of never ending limited time offers where it then covers all targets in the dollar biills used to purchase it. The manipulative dragon then proceeds to urinate on them inflicting bankruptcy and humility for the remainder of the game.  All targets will chant we are suckers until they die after 3 seconds of exposure to the reality of what they just invested a large sum of dollar bills into.

Signature
Posted on 6/6/18 7:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well it will take time to get a new dragon since Skel is still expensive out there

Signature
Line ID: underscore_rootkit
Posted on 6/6/18 10:43:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like a wad of cash in a trash can.

Signature
Posted on 6/7/18 2:01:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why i get feeling that IGG will make something even more devastating than this dragon... :cwy:

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/7/18 7:38:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And here's his skin :)

Signature