Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 5936

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Green and Blue Days

[Copy link] 5/344

Posted on 6/8/18 4:26:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We all know how crazy this game is becoming going towards only ever stronger and stonger units initially purple, then gold and accessories related for them. I would like to propose an event days of green, blue units. I suggest that on certain days you force players to use only specific types of them in the base. Some rewards will be nice. New additions upgrades only increase the differences between these types of units, which becomes boring and orders players to keep green and blue only for the needs of the magic towers... I consider this to be a waste of potential.

BTW. WHY NOT? Why not to evolve green or blue or mabey troops?
[Title Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
IGG NAME: Gacek56
IGG ID: 184161800
SYSTEM: ANDROID
Posted on 6/8/18 10:06:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We realize that the utilization of all "CAPS" in the title is a means to draw people's attention to your thread, however did you notice that such titles do not exists here?  That is because they are not allowed.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/8/18 11:35:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest. Right now I dont even rememebr how it was when I posted. In any case, I'm sorry. Its looks right now the same for me. :) THX

Signature
IGG NAME: Gacek56
IGG ID: 184161800
SYSTEM: ANDROID
Posted on 6/8/18 11:52:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't think forcing players to only use greens/blues on certain days would go over well, but having a different mode that's restricted to using greens/blues may. The older players may enjoy it more since a lot of us had to use those when we first started playing.:)

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 5:04:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

is this not just squad showdown mainly>

Signature
guild recruitment

name:TheSkullKeepers
might:25000 minimum
donations:ur might divided by 100 weekly
Posted on 6/12/18 6:52:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don’t we have a gamemode already, where you are forced with playing with green and blue hero’s?

Signature