Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 7    Total Posts: 5936

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] new blues and green heroes

[Copy link] 5/412

Posted on 6/12/18 5:10:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

is it not time we add some weaker things to castle clash.

im sure many players have noticed the increased "fire power" the new heroes have  over the others and i believe that by adding good we also need to add bad to balance this

also in destiny soon enough they will run out of heroes to put in that are blue or green so this will make it much more difficult to get resources from these.

comment below for your ideas

Signature
guild recruitment

name:TheSkullKeepers
might:25000 minimum
donations:ur might divided by 100 weekly
Posted on 6/12/18 6:50:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please no.. i don’t want to so any more green and blue crap when I roll my precious gems.. I’d rather see some form of evolution on the current greens and blues, since some of their skills are a bit usefull

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 8:02:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont think we will be adding new Elite and Ordinary Hero's in CC. Only New Legendary Heros will be added.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 6/12/18 9:57:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How would adding greens/blues add any type of balance to the new heroes when nobody would use them? They'll just add purple in destiny in place of blues/greens if they run out. The days of balance are long gone :P

Signature
Posted on 6/12/18 5:41:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. No more green or blue so to say. I do think they need to come up with a way to trade. I am p2p and the money is getting crazy to keep up. Almost every hero is OP and makes older heroes obsolete.  Not all of course. But these new heroes have such strong procs with so many parts to it it makes most older heroes useless.
Anyways. I consume thousands of greens and blues. And if I have not burned up 200 pumpkin dukes it is close. Why cant we trade a pumpkin Duke for say some credit towards a different hero. Who cares if it is a hundred. At least it's something. Maybe 100 legendary cards for our choice of heroes. Or something along those lines. Sorry I never remember what those blue stones you can trade for heroes are but I have abstained 2 heroes since they started and they are heroes I have had forever. Just my 2 cents but it's kinda useless unless you are p2p anyways. F2p may take years to get a quality hero. You have better odds just rolling from saved gems. I know it wont change but it would be nice. I am tired of consuming legendary heroes for nothing really.

Signature
JAM
Posted on 6/13/18 1:24:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yea but it will make harder to make destiny without them and i wasnt meaning like as many as they are pumping out now for legends but 3-4 new blues and greens

Signature
guild recruitment

name:TheSkullKeepers
might:25000 minimum
donations:ur might divided by 100 weekly