Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 3    Total Posts: 7557

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Changing crests

[Copy link] 4/384

Posted on 6/14/18 7:10:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would be nice to have a button 'all at once' when you change crests.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 7:33:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this is why they implemented Insignia system. So you will have 1 crest for whole effect, except those 4 like earlier.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/14/18 8:41:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Old system crests:
Click any crest, remove all, any slot, find and click crest to equip, click, click, click (1st crest if you have the same type). In total 7 clicks to change a crest set.

New system crests:
OMG they added extra step (click inlay) for every slot now! So...
Click any crest, remove all, any slot, find and click crest to equip, INLAY, click, INLAY, click, INLAY, click, INLAY. In total 11 clicks to change a crest set.

New system insignia: click insignia slot, change, find and click insignia to equip, click inlay. In total 4 clicks.

While testing I found that it remembers whether you were in crests or insignias so you have to add one click if you are changing insigna to crest set or vice versa.

So if we change all our crest sets to insignias we can save 3 clicks per insignia changed. Quite sweet.

Except... I don't understand why they don't introduce complete hero presets for crests/pets/artifacts that the community requested and suggested so many times.

Also please note that if you use the crest filter in View in altar, heroes with insignias are not there...

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 6/14/18 1:57:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let me fill the crests just like you remove it, all at once. Changing crests takes much longer since today's update, it's super annoying.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 2:05:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

96,000 red crystals to lvl6... lame

Signature
Started CC Feb 2014
Line ID: Pintsniper87
Display name Line: Flexbuster (Death)

WICKID Guild. Max torch, frequent 1st place GW, 20:00:00 boss3/boss5, 12:00:00 FF, Lava3/4, Mesa4/WG3/4, top 200 guild. GW manditory or kick, Android server. Add Pintsniper87 on line and grow with us.

IGN: Flexbuster (formerly Deathylorden)