Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 12    Total Posts: 7658

Total:#31

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Please let us convert insignias back to crests ASAP

Hot Topics [Copy link] 30/3067

Posted on 6/14/18 8:42:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's nice that we could theoretically save some warehouse spaces, and that it doesn't cost us anything to convert crests into insignias, but PLEASE let us also convert insignias back to crests freely as it now causes huge pain in crests management.

Say I have already converted all crests into insignias and am now left with just a few level 1 crests, and I get a level 3 or level 4 crest from a crest chest. Now I'm stuck with just a few level 1 crests and ONE level 3/4 crest, and I can't turn that level 3/4 crest into insignia because I don't have enough crests to make a complete set now.

This is stupid, and I feel IGG hasn't thought this through. Please allow us to convert insignias back to crests freely so we can better manage our crests! Thanks in advance.

Signature
Posted on 6/14/18 8:46:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Uh, I get what you are saying, but whether they are crest or insignias, if you don't have an even amount to make complete sets you would have odd crest or insignias.  Unless you are asking to be able to not only revert back to crest, but also break down 2s, 3s 4s & 5s to 1s, which is something you can't even do with crests, you will end up with the same scenario.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/14/18 9:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just made exact same argument in a bit more details   Can mod merge the threads?

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=295&ctid=285708

And yes, both ideas (back conversion or crest breakdown) would help to solve the issue.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~300k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 6/14/18 9:31:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It will help if you only convert crest5s

Signature
Posted on 6/15/18 12:59:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Other than the ability to turn insignias into a level 6 in not really getting the point of this new addition.. couldn't we just have kept the crest system as it was and added the ability to upgrade them there. It seems to me insignias have just made it all more confusing and a lot harder to keep track of. I can only assume theres further developments planned for this further down the road?

Signature
Posted on 6/15/18 1:58:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sincerely, this doesn't seems to be a problem to me. Who cares if I end up with a lose set here and there? At least I already have enough sets for all my heroes and helps me in the managing of space. Just be careful of what you convert based on what you wanted to make before

Signature
Sup!
Posted on 6/15/18 5:06:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't see a problem with the crest/insignia system except that there's superflous clicking involved with changing things around (which i assume igg will tidy up at some stage).
All my complete crests sets are now neat little insignias, and my incomplete sets (such as WG 4,4,4,5) remains as crests for the time being. what's not to like?

Signature
Posted on 6/15/18 7:13:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont see the issue being made as well if you had an odd amount it didnt matter before so why would it now if you have complete sets plus odd individuals? The problem I see is these runes are pricey right now, 99 gets you 1 on android today.. I'll pass for a lvl 5-6 upgrade at that price.

Signature
Posted on 6/15/18 10:20:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No you guys aren't seeing the bigger picture. I'm talking about those that had a lot (hundreds) of level 1 crests and have turned them into insiginas. Before, if they get an odd level 3 crest, for example, they can keep combining the level 1's until they make a level 3 set if they find use for it. Now, if all the level 1s are already in insiginas, with that level 3 crest they're now stuck with the odd level 3 crest and can't use it until the poor guy collects enough level 1 crests all over again to make a full level 3 set. Why? Because now all that level 1's are in insiginas and can't be used to make that level 3 crest useful in anyway.

I'm NOT asking for a reverse of crest levels, I'm only asking for a way to convert insiginas back to crests.

This is quite an oversight from igg developers as again, many people I know have already converted their crests into insiginas and are already stuck with odd higher level crests.

Change it quick, please.

Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/18 9:14:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Time to bump up this thread

Signature