Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Login ID with Password

[Copy link] 3/272

Posted on 7/26/18 12:02:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello IGG ,

I have some suggestion following as below
First i wanna say Happy Anniversary to IGG
Second is CC already reached 5 years so would be nice if in the future Castle Clash have LOGIN ID with Pass
Because is easy for users or players play it every where not just on PC but able play it to any systems available like Android .
Third is ( hard to say or explain ) its like close to war player vs player , my suggestion is would be better if IGG can make one ROOM PVP , because my area always making a match ( competition ) 3 players vs 3 players

Thanks 
New Player

Signature
Cooler Master Fans
Posted on 7/26/18 12:11:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You did not state the platform which you are speaking of but I assume it is Amazon.  It would be helpful if you expanded on your idea of the one ROOM PVP, are you suggesting a one on one battle system.  If so what would be the purpose, is this just for players to test their teams, or do you envision some reward for winning?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/26/18 12:45:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello

Oh ya PVP ROOM 
Enter the room , select or setting the heroes , talent , crests and etc after that can press button battle , is up to the users if want 1 by 1 or 6 by 6 heroes ( with this user or players know ) their ability
Regarding the reward , any competition also have the rewards so basically is the key for players improve their skill , title and their guild as well .

Short Word ,with this Room PVP , players can facing each others and who knows can make new friends ? + attract more players close area or same place . 
so the Login ID also important because i am PC user windows 10 ( dont know which one servers )

Sorry for my bad english

regards

Signature
Cooler Master Fans
Posted on 7/26/18 1:26:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Updated : maybe one day can be world tournament ( nowadays ) a lot of people do this .

Signature
Cooler Master Fans