Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 6601

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] New type of event (nit really)

[Copy link] 2/176

Posted on 7/27/18 7:30:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello today I was bored and this came over my mind why don’t we make a super really hard (for some people) challenge of corse when it’s a hard (a little bit in my opinion) is a guess the hero and draw+color it sense you have to both guess then go though the trouble of drawing it the orises will be 100% (for me) worth it cause if you guess wrong then you draw wrong a waste of your time right that is why there would also be a thanks for play8ng here is a prime hero card I first place would win lavacania second skele 3rd Asura or Minotaur and then like a said thanks for playing prime hero card I how 1st 2nd and 3rd is the igg workers choice first they have to guess it right second there drawing must be well 1st 2nd 3rd best that’s how you would judge amd all the info you need to out in is the acc number so yes tell me yes or no thanks also there should be a bazaar where you can chose what you want in it so like for the first spot igg puts what you can have there second and so on but you have to press the price $5.00 $10.00 $20.00 50.00 $100.00 so yea there are just suggestions thanks for your reply

Signature
Castleclashneedstrades
Posted on 7/27/18 7:54:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thats one heck of a long sentence.

tl;dr

Signature
currently N/A
Posted on 7/27/18 1:28:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need ro use real english and not abbreviations.
You need to press the “return/enter” button.
Its not comprehensable.
As the the people above me said, tl:dr.
A wall of text will do that to most people, so if i were you i would concentrate on making your posts understandable instead of trying to make thousands of them.
Quality over quantity

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0