Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 7223

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] View heroes that have insignias from Alter

[Copy link] 3/182

Posted on 7/31/18 2:15:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please add a function to the new insignia update where we can enter the heroes alter and click "view" then add an option for "insignias" then it displays all the heroes with insignias and has a small preview box of what each hero has inscribed (ie. the type of insignia - Wargod5 / revite4 or whatever) There used to be this function when viewing crests. Thanks :)

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE update the rewards system on Android English Server ! I beg you! I am a big spender and have been supporting the game for a little over 4years. The bazaar pack are amazing lately but when you have every hero in the game, the only reason I buy is to take part in the events ((my gambling addiction haha)) but when you flip 20+ cards in lucky flipping or treasure chests events and you get SUCH INCREDIBLY BAD rewards (70shards/1000HB/Lady Leo x6/6x Death knights) it is soooo incredibly frustrating! I dont even do some of the events anymore because it gets me so angry :) haha. Be an Alchemist event i never ever do, iv stopped doing uncover the treasure and lucky flipping (and I buy alot of gems so sometimes I throw away up to 30 flips. The IOS server gets amazing rewards (watch JTs Ytube vids) - I dont understand why IGG doesnt update Android...PLEASE! :)

Signature
Posted on 7/31/18 4:03:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You do realise that for balance you NEED to have bad rewards to counter the good rewards also.
If it was full of good rewards people would only buy when thise events came out which is really bad for a business standpoint

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/31/18 8:47:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Main suggestion is pretty good and I agree.  Arguably, this could be classified a bug.  In a sense that insignia is just another form of crests, it should show up in crest view mode.

Events section is silly, though... not touching it; and Yoda already covered one reason why it is silly.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 7/31/18 2:25:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Events have and always will be useless don't ever buy gems for events you will only ever be dissapointed and besides you can buy everything you need and more from the bazaar just look at the events as just a lil (awful) bonus it's fine like that though because before the bazaar it was tragic I would cool your addiction slightly imo

Signature