Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 7659

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Prime Level 5 Talent Chest

[Copy link] 4/379

Posted on 8/6/18 1:01:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG,

Please introduce a "Prime" Level 5 Talent Chest, similar to the Prime Crest sets that are available now. Please do NOT include Stone Skin, Sharpen, or Feint crests as they are not Prime talents.

With the introduction of so many new and better talents this is long overdue.

Thank you (for hopefully listening).

Signature
Line ID mikeziti
Posted on 8/6/18 2:48:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting suggestion, however I personally think it would have been better without your personal perception of Stone Skin, Sharpen & Feint.  Your post makes it clear that you feel they are not worthy of the honor of being called "Prime" talents, however many in game would differ with this opinion to some degree.

Besides there needs to be a goose egg or two in any lineup to make it more interesting, especially since IGG loves RNG factors.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/6/18 10:25:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Feint and Sharpen have their places and both ARE Prime Talents as theyre new, anything “new” is considered “sought after” but like FirstLady said, anything you dont need, you would not consider “Prime” whereas someone else would.
For instance, i spent 25 minutes last night deciding where to put a 5/5 Revitalize. To me Revitalize is no longer “Prime” unless its in Crest Form

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/6/18 10:54:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh don't worry, it's coming. Along with level 2 lavanica bags x2 in $49.99 deals. Come Christmas it's on.

Signature
Posted on 8/7/18 1:06:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They probably should have implemented these a year ago, and be up to Prime Talent Chest II by now, but I guess they had enough else to keep us busy with. Now that they've started selling talents outright (and some of the past primes are quite cheap already), I doubt they'll bother anytime soon.

Signature