Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 7205

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Chat Limit Increase w/Example

[Copy link] 3/178

Posted on 8/10/18 12:31:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, I recently downloaded WeGamers, which lets you chat with your guild without logging in. Now, the funny thing is, it lets you post longer messages than the game does. Like MUCH longer messages.

When you're trying to post rules or information to the guild, you currently have to post it line by line, which is annoying, slow, clunky, often ends up broken up by someone else chatting, etc.

The ability to post longer messages from WeGamers shows that this can be done just by upping the chat limit and maybe slightly modifying the chat handling code to use the same thing WeGamers does to do it... so why not give us that ability in the game, too?

I've included a screenshot of the effect in action, to show what I mean.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/10/18 12:39:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel the same. The chat in the guild is not useful and sometimes becomes a hindrance rather than a way to support what we want from a guild chat. there has been demands and requests of overhauling the Guild chat. Let's see when IGG team decided to work on the situation finally

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/10/18 1:17:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed. Chat in game is terrible.
And two more thing:
1. In Social chat, thay should limit guild invitations of same guild, once every 30 sec, like Search for friends.
2. Remove that annoying Back to the top after every new message,  espacially in Social chat, when they star to spaming with guild invitations, you cant scroll down, it just takes you back to top

Signature
Posted on 8/10/18 8:36:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The thing that gets me about it, is that the ability is clearly already in the game, as shown by the screenshot above, it just isn't made available to the players in the game.

Instead, it is only available to people using WeGamers. While it is useful when not in the game, it is a useless feature when actually playing. Because swapping out, typing out a message and sending it, then swapping back in quick enough to keep the game client from restarting can be really hard to do.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.