Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 6903

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] About wardens change

[Copy link] 5/285

Posted on 9/14/18 7:20:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In this case i have
4 brawler 4 saint 1 prophet
and i get no warden in battle..which is honestly stupid.
If u remove one saint and put prophet to have
4 brawler 3 saint 2 prophet
then i will get red warden
even tho in both cases i have 4 brawlers which are needed for brawler warden in one case i get it in other i dont.
I suggest for it to be decided by last hero placed
in case when there is 2 2 2(or 4 4 1 or any similar)
if brawler warden hero is placed last to achieve 2 2 2 then u will get brawler warden
in the same way u can get either prophet or saint.
In 4 4 1(my case) get brawler if last is brawler
saint if last is saint
none if last is prophet

Signature
Posted on 9/14/18 7:21:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 9/14/18 8:18:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have 4 brawler and 4 saint then neither is the most, so no effect. This has not changed with the update. The update fixed that if you have 4 red, 3 green and 2 white that you would get tehred warden. Prior to this update you would of had to have had 5 red (51%+) to get the warden.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 9/14/18 8:20:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think that this needs more adjustment. It is now what people asked for.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/18 9:44:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was one of the people who asked for tiebreaker in my suggestion.   So, I would prefer 4-4-1 team should have a random Warden among 4s, and there should never be a wardenless fight.   But I am not implementing changes, sadly.  :)

Overall, bunch of improvements and clarifications to system, explanation and interface, though, so can't complain too much.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 9/14/18 11:06:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

dreamer4321, The majority split to determine which Warden you received was one of the suggestions echo'ed in the Wardens Feedback thread.  Having said that,  this implementation is clear evidence that IGG is listening to their members.  

Unfortunately not everyone is of the same opinion on how features should work, so while you feel this is "stupid" again it is exactly what a good deal of members requested.  As always there will be another Feedback thread posted in a few days to collect the feedback on the Warden system changes implemented so far. 

I highly suggest that you repost your personal review on these changes as well as your vision of where you think things should go, as these threads are designed specifically for Devs to have an overview of everyone's thoughts for review and as such are less likely to be overlooked amongst the many suggestions posted here.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash