Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 47    Total Posts: 7724

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Hero Suggestion (kind of)

[Copy link] 4/409

Posted on 10/2/18 3:31:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just came up with something;

Goblin twins (WIP):

The goblin twins are 2 seperate heroes, and join the battle together.
The Blue goblin is the stealthy attacker while the purple goblin is a tank.
They share their talent, crest/insignia and everything else, apart from their stats. PG has more health than BG, but BG has more ATK than PG.

Movement speed: BG is fast and PG is slow.

-BG Skill:
Decreases PG's DMG taken by X% for 7 seconds and deals X% ATK to 2 enemy heroes infront of them. Cooldown 7 seconds. BG will get enraged once PG dies, increasing its ATK by X% and its ATK SPD by X% but decreases SPD by X% for the entire battle.
-PG Skill:
Increases BG's ATK by X% for 5 seconds, BG becomes Elusive for X seconds, and heals 2 friendly heroes by X% ATK. Cooldown 7 seconds. PG will get enraged once BG dies, decreasing DMG taken by X% and decreased its speed by X% for the entire battle.

So I'd just like your opinion on this. not sure if it's that great, probably too close to espirita?

Signature
You are who you are, be yourself and ignore the haters.
Posted on 10/3/18 1:44:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Le me clear it. 2 heroes, which means
- 2 hero altar slots, and they must enter battle together, or none of them
- 1 hero slot, but 2 heroes inside just like BT, Espirita which are always entering battle with their companion. So whenever you will drop that hero both are entering battle

Idea is interesting, balanced, maybe it would be good to add some inherit talents, but different on both (so there would be difference), or talent, which activates, after death of companion.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/3/18 9:47:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought of it as 1 hero slot, though I don't know how the difference in ATK and HP would work out.

And about the inheritance of a talent, I kind of did that already, by giving BG more ATK (wargod) when PG dies, and PG gets less DMG (Stoneskin) once BG dies, though I didn't think of literally putting it like that...

Signature
Posted on 10/4/18 9:46:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

But what if they would take 1 hero base but could be dropped to battle separately :O Too hard to code for IGG though.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/18 10:47:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a nice idea, though I feel like it'll be 'weird' to have these seperated. I think they should just join together, with BG having a bit more speed... :/

Signature