Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 6    Total Posts: 7255

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] i need a reminder

[Copy link] 7/267

Posted on 10/5/18 11:12:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think CC should put a reminder to players for ongoing GW or another event, yesterday cause of work time, and another matter i am totally forgot GW, i am also almost got kicked by my guild because of that

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 10/5/18 11:21:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most guild chats post reminders of "Guild" related events, and GW is the same 2 days every week.  Just saying.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/6/18 2:28:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This was suggested for a long time, that GW, FF, and other in-game events should have notification in form of icon on left side of screen, right under Goblin Worker counter. This way ppl would remember about it and there wouldn't be problem with missing some events which can be important for us. Not everyone are able to track those events, and some even can't remember that we have GW today (for example) cause they are busy with their own errands. Reminder like this would help them for sure.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/6/18 6:01:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would very much welcome this. I'm in a relatively quiet and disparate guild who don't seem to want (or be able) to do Line chat, so some in-game prompt would be helpful.

Even if it was a pop up above the guild building, similar to the boss notification, for modes that the guild qualified for, that would be helpful.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/18 6:57:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just check back on here I'll remind you via PM. 

Signature
Posted on 10/6/18 8:10:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My 2c is this.
Do we want our already cluttered screen with bazaar, events etc etc to have evn more clutter with timers on them?
Most guilds have a LINE chat or Discord where people remind you.
Your phone or device also has a reminder function that you can set on the same 2 days every week and it has a calendar to do it also.
There is plenty of options already available without more clutter on our screens.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/6/18 8:46:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree,would much rather a gw and a viable ff icon/timer instead of those pop up fire sale items like the provisions or experience packs.

Signature
Posted on 10/6/18 11:21:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be a notification, yes, but not in game (or not just in game).   Phone notifications exist for a reason, so that app can convey information to user when something is happening that needs user's attention.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.