Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 45    Total Posts: 7722

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] lava, mesa, IS, WG rule

[Copy link] 4/372

Posted on 10/9/18 9:36:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think these game modes need a rule from preventing player entering with certain rule
as you see as for lava 3 sometimes we will met a player with an un-evo hero or evo hero with low level, and cause of that i am always go in and out to find another good members, we should have a rule like this for preventing waste of precious time

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 10/9/18 11:52:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For Lava/IS evo/devo heroes should be a rule, however they are not required for Mesa or WG.  I think one of the reasons why more rules are not in place is due to the fact that all the accounts are different, and as such are capable of accomplishing different things at different times.

Aside from a might requirement, which is in place for some of these features, and of course heroes being at least Evo'd for L3 / Devo'd L4 & IS, what rules would you suggest?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/10/18 1:23:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed it was suggested many times before to set min team might, not min player might for Team Dungeon and Team HBM modes. As we often can see in random L3 for example teams of no evo heroes, and what is worst, teams without GS, TT, BT, Espirita, DK, not even PK, GR, old school Lava 3 heroes like in guides here. They will still work, and heroes like SK, Vlad, Druid, Champion etc are terrible choice for L3. not to even mention they are not evolved. Those ppl think someone can accept them in team, and 8 from 10 runs ends with bad scenario. And those 2 are victorious only, cause they could do it with 3 players, so one more doesn't make any difference.
Therefore requirements for Team modes should be revised again, and adjusted, so there would be bigger chance to win in random runs.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/10/18 3:50:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This argument is ancient.
Lava require specific formations in 99% of cases and is BEST done with a regular team or with Guild Mates.
There should be no rules on public modes at all in my opinion, some heroes in Lava 2 and 3 dont need to be Devo, even Evo. They just need the right Talents and supporting team.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/10/18 6:49:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They could add a pop-up with suggested heroes, levels, etc the first time players enter lava or add a small button that would show that info. I'm sure a lot of those people are in guild that don't do L3 yet have no clue what to use.

Signature