Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 45    Total Posts: 7722

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Forge using hero cards in warehouse

[Copy link] 3/322

Posted on 10/10/18 9:39:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably many players are keeping duplicate hero cards in warehouse forever, taking space and with nothing more to use them for.

This suggestion is create a new method of forging using two cards in warehouse to receive some other highly useful resource.

Signature
Posted on 10/10/18 10:02:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use them to level up their skill for the greens and blue. For the purples, I use them to evolve them and then level up their skill when they max out.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 10/10/18 12:35:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think most are not willing to get rid of the cards because they are not sure when IGG will release something new which requires a hero card.  We currently have Evo / Devo / Augmentation / Destiny.  There has been a rumor of Trevo for sometime, imagine how sick everyone would be if this occurred after they got rid of the cards.

However if indeed nothing else will be released that requires these cards, I do think it would be a good idea to devise a use to deplete the surplus we have built up.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/10/18 1:28:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

some time ago before evolution ppl were selling useless copies of heroes, cause they didn't know what to do with them. when Evolution was introduced almost everyone regretted it. They had to find dupes again, and it was not good thing.
Now there is so many things which require hero dupes, and they are so hard to find that i wouldn't exchange them for anything else, except cards, which would give me chance to find heroes i don't have. Otherwise i prefer to keep them, cause you will never know if IGG will not have any new ideas which will require 6 dupes of selected hero. Then again you will regret that you used dupes for something irrelevant which you could find in different way. 
I prefer to keep my dupes, cause sooner or later i will need them.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1