I have been thinking of all the little things that can be done with the game. Not only the little things that bug me, but from what YouTubers have been complaining about, what I see complained about on this forum and in my Guild chat. From that, I have compiled a list which I'd like to post on the IGG forums in the (small) hope that at least some of it will be implemented. Many of these things have been asked for years though... My original list has been added to by some members of the Castle Clash Reddit community.
One important thing with this - It is not intended to interfere with IGG's ability to make money. I am not suggesting changes to the Bazaar, no changes to the # of heroes they launch, no changes to the power creep, etc. I think this is probably critical to how IGG makes money, and IGG making money is what allows Castle Clash to continue to operate. However, without changes, this game is starting to lose steam - especially because of the negative impact on F2P players (or low P2P players).
Game Modes (and rewards)
New Game Mode
Edit... I don't know why this is showing up bold/italics... It's not in the base format.
[edited by FirstLady]
Let me start off by saying that I personally am an advocate for player feedback whenever possible. However there is a lot to take in, much of which has already been suggested. Without offering any feedback on the content contained within your post, I would like to say that it has been my experience that suggestions of this magnitude tend to be placed on the back burner.
I think this would be better received if it did not encompass the entire game, but rather was broken into manageable segments, and before you say you did, you also combined all segments in the same post. Separating the suggestions would make not only their round table discussings but actual implementation easier to manage. Let's face it, typically adjustments are made in one or two sections at a time, never a complete overhaul at once. Just my opinion.
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Quite a bit of stuff here. Ill try to break it down to parts so here are my thoughts.
1. GW 50% remove "end battle" = good and easy to implement.
2. Reordering heroes would imo require a better hero / favourite system where you could rank the heroes in the way you want to drop them, this system could also include making premade hero base teams. Doing the reordering in combat (so that you need to sort your group every battle) is not optimal imo.
3. Hire all button for troops, yes.
4. Offset the end button to not get blocked by messages. Doesn't sound like a real problem.
5. Favourite list changes, no comment on that, I think the whole system needs an overhaul.
6. Crest / forge popping to start. I think this is more of a technical issue with the code, they already fixed crests with multi creation, now the just add multi forging.
7. Guild Chest to mail box? I think it is fine as it is.
8. Kick features or ways to get you dream team on random lava might sound nice but it would actually be pretty horrible idea. The amount of shit that IGG would get for adding this is not worth it. I could break it down why it is bad but there are so many other sections here so Ill leave it to that.
9. Arena changes sounds good. I would also focus a bit more on adding variety on rewards between placing at 100 000 - 1000 spots. This is the only game mode that really needs increased rewards imo.
10. Torch Battle could use an overhaul but could also be left there and replace with new and similar mode. I don't play Torch so can't comment on the changes but I think that when you talk about game mode changes, the reward structure doesn't need to be a main point.
11. Crisis. I have similar thoughs. I would make it last set 5 days in phase 1 and 2 days in arch demon. 1 Week Crisis, 1 Week no Crisis.
12. Agreed on warden rewards.
13. Bring back Artifacts.
14. Arid Ruins, it scaled with team score but I don't know why it should scale with might. I think it works fine as it is. But there should be a reason for playing past lvl1 and I don't want the reason to be increased rewards.
15. I think we should just accept that soul stones are another junk reward with honor badges. They could increase the rates a bit but it wouldn't really make any difference, would get 1 free beast tamer in a year, yaay. Tbh getting ss doesn't feel nearly as bad as getting honor badges even though soul stones don't do anything.
16. LR might need a reward boosts but not 100% necessary.
17. I don't think Undiscover the Treasure should be buffed much, maybe a slight chance to get moltanica, arctica and demo which are all kinda outdated but still hard to get for F2P otherwise. The hero recruiting event and gem spending event at bazaar are far better events visually than this out of the game UTT.
18. Player of the month reward sound reeeally greedy. They would maybe give it to 1 player in all might levels but even that might be too much. Do you have an estimate on how much each Lavanica makes money to the company? Just no, even if the idea would be good the reward structure is too greedy.
19. Weekly dungeons sounds like a good idea. I would also change squad showdown to use the same idea. Squad showdown would be so much better if it just used your highest level hero for the heroes selected that day. No need to play around with talents or crests every day and it would actually make every hero in the game somewhat relevant. I think this is a very good idea actually.