Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 7521

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Direct Conversion of Shards to Skill Levels

[Copy link] 4/563

Posted on 11/6/18 4:11:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to suggest that a feature be added to directly convert shards to hero skill levels rather than having to convert shards to slimes first.  With crowded hero altars it's very time-consuming to go back and forth between purchasing slimes with shards and then upgrading skills a few slimes at a time.  Something like, "You have XX shards available, it will take YY shards to increase to skill level Z.  Do you want to proceed?" would save a lot of time.  Hope to see this in a future update.  Thx.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/18 4:57:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is good idea, we would not have to check how many more slimes we need to buy to get it. Count me in.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/6/18 6:28:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While it is a good idea, it would require the system to not only calculate how much slime would be required, but also the conversion of shards to the appropriate slime.  It seems simple enough in theory, but I fear it can actually be a bit too detailed.

Unless of course the various different slime levels could be totally removed from the equation.  Then I feel obligated to say that aside from Artifacts I have never seen IGG totally remove anything implemented.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/7/18 12:37:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bro. Theres a button on the left side. Click it and switch to warehouse mode. You can buy hundreds of slimes

Signature
Posted on 11/7/18 6:51:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be a nice little time saver, but now that shards aren't an issue I just buy a bunch of the 15k slimes & top it off with others saved up from various modes. It could be useful if you're lower might & need to watch your shard count more carefully.

Signature