Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 8334

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Remove end button from guild wars

[Copy link] 14/3106

Posted on 11/25/18 6:22:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.
I'm sure that this is suggested a bunch of times before but can we please remove or change the end button on guild war runs once you get 1 flame or more.

It is an issue for most people who play this game that they hit end, and then due to lag or whatever issue it suddenly registers 2 flames. And once you are above 1 flame most people don't want to end the run. At least make it so that you have to press twice on the end button if you have 1 flame

CAN WE PLEASE FIX THIS  NOW? :) :)

Signature
Midgardsormen
Posted on 11/25/18 12:54:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes it has been suggested multiple times, however I think what you really are advocating for is realtime damage calculations.  Thus what we see in terms of damage at the time we hit the end button is what the run ends at, instead of jumping from 35% to over 50%.  This primarily tends to happen with high Aoe damage heroes like ghoulem.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/25/18 4:29:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I kinda understand what you are saying. But for what reason do you need to end a battle after 1 flame? Often when you mino bomb bases you don't have the time to react - Let's say you stack your mino team on their doves- you hit end in fear of failing right as mino proc. If your heroes could have stayed out a few seconds longer you could have won but instead you are left with a undeserved 2 flame.

So I don't see the point in having the end button during gw attacks as it is now. It creates a lot of irritation and I bet it has made a lot of people quit which igg doesn't want. So I've never understood why they can't make a minor change to it

Signature
Midgardsormen
Posted on 11/26/18 3:19:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can agree on that, quite rarely it happens to me, but sometimes i tap "End" too late, and it is only 1 flame, while if i have waited it could be better score or even full run, but we will never know. It is difficult to predict how damage will go especially if you are using area damage heroes.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/26/18 3:33:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i see no good point here

Signature
Posted on 11/26/18 8:56:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree the button should be removed or perhaps add an "are you sure you want to quit" type modification.  To your point regarding why someone would intentionally end a run after 50%....I knew a few very low might accounts that used to intentionally 2 flame high end bases in GW as they could score more overall points.  The end battle button was a way for them to save revive gems on their heroes.  This may have been prior to the redo of the GW point system that occurred a while back.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/18 4:25:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Removal of End Battle after 50% damage is a great idea.  There is absolutely no use in having it at the top of your screen while you are trying to drop troops or heroes and then accidentally tapping it to ruin your run and for that matter, your entire score.  The button is there to bail out b4 50%, and nothing more.  I proves hazardous after the fact.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/18 4:33:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

this forum has no power. suggest this in in-game support.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/18 5:34:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

+1 I agree, end button should be removed

Signature
Posted on 12/31/18 11:05:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Midgardsormen