Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 8573

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Hero Altar - Mailbox / Warehouse - Feedback

[Copy link] 11/5830

Posted on 1/3/19 4:35:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to point something out that I haven't seen yet. This is an issue that has been going on for months now; I'm sure they have been told of this many times. So why today of all days does igg want to take a look at this problem. Could it be that jtisallbusiness one of castle clashes biggest YouTubers called them out on it a week ago in front of almost twenty thousand fans. (here) Coincidence? We will never know, but I highly doubt it. I just find it interesting that when a group of normal individuals call for change nothing happens but when someone with weight in the community says something, something happens. I shouldn't be surprised but it still amazes me. 

I don't have any new ideas that haven't already been mentioned because there's only so many angles you can hit on a problem, but I might as well address them while I'm here.

Your only option for getting rid of max heroes is to implement a sell or obliterate function that has already been explained above. The catch is there is no way you can possibly make everyone happy. Obliterating would have no effect on high might because they have an endless supply of resources but it would anger mid-tier and lower because you don't get your resources back. If you did it the other way, mid-tier would be satisfied but you would still have complaints of high might abusing the system as explained above. So, there is no perfect solution you are just going to have to pick the "lesser of two evils".

As for the mailbox, that's not an issue. The issue is collecting things from your mailbox to your warehouse. It doesn't matter how big the mailbox is if you can't get it to your warehouse. Everyone says remove the cap. That would be the easiest solution but not necessarily the most effective because  what if you removed the cap for hb and fame. Maybe that has been thought of and denied because it would slow down their servers, add to much data, etc. Yes, I know there is no cap on shards but clearly there has to be a reason why there is still caps in the game. I don't know just throwing it out there. If there is a legitimate reason for having a cap then you have to be able to get rid of excess like an infinite hb roll or something.

I feel a good solution for items that has been brought up and I have seen in multiple games is that when you max out an item it just starts a new slot so you could have 10 999 things. Eventually though your warehouse will be full and we will be right back at square one again. A few things you could do is add more space in the warehouse because it doesn't have any huge effect on might like the hero altar that does, or completely trash crests because insignias are taking over the game. 

Just my two cents enjoy the New Year everyone.

Signature
Posted on 1/4/19 10:02:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to provide feedback, but I don't have either of these problems. I always empty my mailbox as soon as I get items and never go over my warehouse limit.

I would never consume a maxed out hero. Perhaps this is because I am F2P?

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U