Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 8573

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Forge hero cart legendray ,my idea

[Copy link] 15/5577

Posted on 12/31/18 4:41:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I like the idea of forging extra hero cards and scraps, I do see a couple of problems.

~Most members have not maxed out leveling up the skins so while (5) DoveKeeper scraps might be sitting in the warehouse waiting for the other (45) to purchase the skin, additional scraps are still required to level up the skins.  I personally don't think many members have maxed out the skins yet, so it is a little early to be creating another use for them imo.

~You said: "Not hero paladin and tundergod and immporteb and champion"
I'm willing to bet most members at all levels have extra shardable hero cards, these would be the ones that they would most likely be willing to take a chance on the unknown with.

~We have a system for forging crests and while some have been able to forge enough useful crests to build some sets, imo the system has only added to incomplete sets of crest.

So while forging something new seems like an intriguing venture, you should not loose site of the fact that the results are random.  Further if you have so many extra Legendary Hero cards and scraps that you can afford to use them to forge, you probably don't need anything that forging can produce.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/3/19 4:39:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi
Igg,please feedback for idea me.
Forge hero cart legendry very good idea.
very THANKS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Signature
Posted on 1/12/19 11:24:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think that is good idea,becaz we have many hero card in warehouse and dont need them,this idea cause to we empty those cards we dont need them,so good if igg do this idea practical:)

Signature
Posted on 1/12/19 11:34:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very very very very good
I love this idea

Signature
Posted on 1/12/19 12:49:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If forging heroes in each category(for example prime III heroes) gives a hero from same category and is not 100%  success chance or it may fues ordinary heroes then yes it is a good idea. Though it needs more thought!

Signature
Bring it on!
Posted on 2/12/19 8:02:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

About rolling heroes: they would need to roll to maintain their current legendaries, and they would most likely not get anubis, so they'd roll for more chances.

Signature
Mr. Good