I think it would be fun to have talents that have a percent chance to negate elemental statuses.. such as frozen, petrify, and burning.. it would read like, "has X% chance to negate ____ status effect, for X seconds, when hero attacked. Cooldown 3 seconds". My thoughts for levels would be, 10%-1sec, 15%-1.2sec, 20%-1.4sec, 25%-1.6sec, 30%-1.8sec, 40%-2sec, 55%-2sec, 75%-2sec, and 80%-2.6sec.. to add to the effectiveness, could add a chance to heal from said elements as well.. adding maybe, "has 20% chance to heal 50% of incoming ____ attack, when in effect". Using frozen as an example, at level 8/9- "Has 75% chance to to negate frozen status effect, for 2 seconds, when hero is attacked. (has 20% chance to heal 50% of incoming frost attacks, when in effect) Cooldown 3 seconds.. just a thought, but I think it would be fun..
Let's think on this. 75% to negate freezing for 2 sec with 3 sec cooldown? That will make all freezing heroes way less effective, since it will be rare for them to freeze opponents, and this is their main purpose. If than maybe it should be max 50% on lvl 9 with much longer cooldown and without healing. In current state this talent is too much OP.
I disagree..there’s nothing OP about it. Few heroes use those effects, and you would have to foregoing the benefits of a different talent. How would it be ore OP than boosting attack by 190% or the effective HP boost of over 300% from sacred light?