Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 9276

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Updated Rewards - Feedback

Hot Topics [Copy link] 36/31159

Posted on 3/17/19 7:09:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just read the statboosts breakthrough lvl 20-30 gives and I'm just going to say that either they should not sell these rocks for cheap (keep them in the 100$ pack) or should make normal zenith stones and igniting stones way more easiliy available. Those stat boosts are insane

Another thing is that hero collector is just not worth it for f2p and semi p2p. Even with the 10x buy, both pirate booty and the discount store are way more profitable. They really need to make it at least interesting to roll for gems.

Signature
ok
Posted on 3/18/19 11:43:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Eloquent and thoughtful post First Lady and you are correct on all measures! We need to have meaningful and useful rewards that are useful to all (I’d suggest igniting and zenith stones as everyone needs that at the moment). If igg does not fix this ASAP more and more players will quit, and many have stopped spending recently. I bet igg should be feeling the declining sales at the moment and several YouTube videos have been made recently regarding this. Pls forward to igg management and someone at igg who can rectify this pressing issue

Signature
are you not entertained?
Posted on 3/18/19 4:58:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think u should do something about the Lost Realm< Automatic completion or something
TKs

Signature
The Night Soldier
Posted on 3/19/19 3:44:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you FirstLady for this feedback and i agree with you for all what you wrote.

IGG failed to provide  ( improve) the rewards in all game modes.

For example as all say the breakthrough stone's need to be available for all players with a good price igniting stone should be no more than  (50) fame for stone  the other one should be for 100 fame.

For GW the reward should be ×4 what it was.

LR  should give insignia lv1  not crests.

Arid should IGG double his reward  ( only wave 5 )
To make all players finish it

Thats what i remember for now

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 3/19/19 9:15:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

background: f2p for more than 5 years. Min twice login daily.

bazaar selling dragon pack less than 20 bucks. and till time written, as a f2p, i cant even have that luck to own any dragon. not even a Moltanica <<< a dragon that had being benched for decades. this is the fact.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/19 5:07:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG did not put in any work at new awards. Adding boxes to the FF, or slightly raising the "fame" in GW, where max now requires having might that nobody cares about GW. This is an absolute zero effort in changing the game.
They add new events in which clicks for prizes, and they forgot about all game modes. Only in events it worth to click. The game itself is no longer valuable, even Lava4 (with archaic prizes) or IS4 (crests is a joke from players).
Put some work in prizes so that playing would make any sense. F2P has nothing to play (I mean rewards), and for P2P, playing is pointless because they have everything and there is nothing to fight for.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/19 6:53:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all, let me say that I applaud IGG for their improvements, however small they may be. Given the current meta i feel that the following should have been addressed as well:

- Red crystals: given breakthrough mode the need for red crystals is even bigger than before. IS4 helps, but i'm spending red crystals way faster than IS4 is granting me. My take is:
1) Lost Realm should have higher red crystal yields per defeated enemy. Any bump is appreciated. 
2) exchange rates between red's and blue's should be equal. Trading 10 red's grants 1000 blue's, whereas 1000 blue's grants only 1 red. It's not even about balancing your resources anymore, but about restoring the exchange rates.  

- Similarly, the treasure trove rewards have been out of balance for a while. I spend 9800 blue's to open 1 chest. If i'm lucky i get a big bag of blue's, granting me 5000 blue's (negative value 4800 blue's). Red's have a similarly broken exchange rate. If i'm unlucky i get a crest bag, which I sell because crests are obsolete for mid- to endgame players. Treasure trove doesn't make sense anymore. Maybe make the rewards dependent on the lost realm level your are at? Higher costs, higher possible outcome.

- It doesn't make sense to buy the occasional feint or regen crest in lost realm. Given their rarity it takes way too long to even get a level 3 crest set. In my opinion useless for any type of player. If it doesn't add to the gameplay, either upgrade the rewards, or remove the feature altogether.

This is in addition to the regularly mentioned changes. Some reactions on this forum are ridiculously in favor of F2P though (not gonna happen!).

Aside of the reward system i'd also love for the resource exchange rates to be revised. I'm sure lots of P2P are sitting on huge amounts of resources they can't use anymore. Like scraps after maxing a hero or building skin. For 20 shards a piece i'm not selling. I'd like for a little more enticing exchange rates OR the ability to change between resources. Although that's unlikely to be implemented, i see some weird exchange options. Like, selling birthrocks for gold.. in the theoretical case i will sell birthrocks, i'm not selling them for 1000 gold! If i were to choose between my resources of choice, i might consider a little more warehousing management.

Signature
Castle Clash: YoungNoble
WeGamer: YoungNoble
Guild: YoungLions (the Young-part is just a coincidence. Just happened to join this fun and casual guild)

365k+ might player. Playing since mid-to-late 2014
Posted on 3/22/19 8:10:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I won't say much but the most demanding resource "FAMES" didn't get any attention I think.
Whatever I got from updatation i respect and I'm highly thankful to igg but please improve fame reward.
All runes, augmenting stones, karmik and now even igniting costs a lot.
Please take a look again!

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!