Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 9542

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Updated Rewards - Feedback

Hot Topics [Copy link] 36/35816

Posted on 4/4/19 9:49:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As most events are being updated to give a reasonable award for gems (pirate's booty, discount store) and rewards for gempurchases (bazar, events), the hire heroes for gems is just not worth it. now you can instantly hire 10 heroes for a guaranteed legendary but that is way too much gems for a low possibility of a useful hero (you need). I wouldn't ever buy this if I had to earn gems the hard way.

One idea to update it to today's standard is that it should give three guaranteed legendary heroes.

For default hire heroes for gems, They should lower the chance of getting shard heroes.

It now just doesn't feel part of my free to play account's gameplay, which I find upsetting ;/

Signature
ok
Posted on 4/6/19 6:12:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How Recovery my account?

Signature
Posted on 4/7/19 12:52:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with you this game is no longer f2p since the guardians appeared the servers changed the advantage of p2p and f2p is very big and it is impossible to compete

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/7/19 2:51:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

3 years playing and I do not have badges lvl 8. And climbing to level 20 Breakthrough is impossible. I hope you make changes to achieve a pairing of the servers

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/7/19 12:40:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I mean this how much it would cost me how to get this. And they are offers that come out every day. For the f2p it is impossible to get this

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/7/19 12:42:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/7/19 12:47:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before the guardians this did not exist. The difference between f2p and p2p was not much and getting the resources was not impossible like now. This game is no longer f2p

Signature
SabriTeAmo
Posted on 4/9/19 8:47:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to say and pics included. I am p2p but bazaar totally ruined the whole game. I don't do much, just gw and ff now. I used to be f2p but because wasnt getting anywhere, when bazaar opened few years ago I spent. My honest opinion is it will not change no matter what is said. But something drastic is needed to be done to make it a game again, only way is take the bazaar away, still have options to buy gems, and up the rewards. Igg will still make money, ppl will play the game again for the challenge. Its OK buying, but after a few years of buying its become the most boring game around for me personally. I only keep going to pass time when bored

Signature
Posted on 4/13/19 9:28:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After how many year f2p player found official event heroes.Add an event to gain all official event hero soulstones.

Signature