Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 9276

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] [New Hero Suggestion] Battle Medic

[Copy link] 4/3662

Posted on 4/9/19 3:54:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tl;dr : I'm looking for feedbacks but I would really appreciate to read the entire thread before leaving one.

Hi to everybody. My name is Patrik and this is my first thread inside the Castle Clash forum. With this thread I am sharing with you my suggestion for a new Castle Clash hero. Since I really like to think about new possible heroes, I would like to have a constructive feedback, positive or negative. With the idea itself I inserted a sketch made by me, with the only purpose to give an idea of how the hero could be in Castle Clash. Since I am not an artist, I'm not searching for feedbacks about the drawing.Instead, I would appreciate feedbacks about the thread's format and language, as I can give you a higher quality thread next time. Thanks for reading.

BATTLE MEDIC

(Image's size could be huge. My apologies if it happens)

STORY : Born in a family of engineers with a failed company, Serena Armnester grew between gears and tools, learning about the world of automation. When she became 19, her parents got infected from an unknown plague. Since no doctor wanted to help the poor family, Serena managed to infiltrate inside the Medicine University. Quickly, Serena became one of the best student of the entire university and managed to get back to home. Unfortunately, the plague took away her parents. Using her knowledge about automation and medicine, Serena built the first working MediRobot in the world. Now Serena wanders around the globe, healing the poor diseaseds that no one else want to heal.

ABILITY (Spreading Medikit and MediRobot) (12/12) (X version) : Hero's skill removes healing reductions on nearby allies and increases their healing received by X% for X seconds. X seconds cooldown. Hero has fast energy recover, is autoproc and is immune to silence and effects from calamity. Hero and MediRobot join the battle togheter. MediRobot's skill heals the nearby ally with the least amount of health (except full health heroes) for X% Hero's DMG over X seconds, reducing the damage he takes by X% while he gets healed.MediRobot's skill actives once and lasts until he dies. MediRobot has level 5 revitalize, is autoproc, doesn't attack, is elusive and has very high movement speed. MediRobot dies 2 seconds after Hero's death. MediRobot revives only when Hero revives.

ABILITY (Spreading Medikit and MediRobot) (12/12) (My opinion version) : Hero's skill removes healing reductions on nearby allies and increases their healing received by 50% for 3 seconds. 3 seconds cooldown. Hero has fast energy recover, is autoproc and is immune to silence and effects from calamity. Hero and MediRobot join the battle togheter. MediRobot's skill heals the nearby ally with the least amount of health (except full health heroes) for 900% Hero's DMG over 0.2 seconds, reducing the damage he takes by 60% while he gets healed.MediRobot's skill actives once and lasts until he dies. MediRobot has level 5 revitalize, is autoproc, doesn't attack, is elusive and has very high movement speed. MediRobot dies 2 seconds after Hero's death. MediRobot revives only when Hero revives.

FINAL COMMENTS : When Plant Warrior was announced, I hoped that IGG finally made a great Wallawalla's sub. It didn't happened. This helped me thinking about a idea for a new healer. The hero is inspired to the Apex's character Lifeline. What I wanted to made was a hero able to constantly heal ally heroes, even when the hero is under conditions. What do you think about this hero ? Could he be a possible new character ?

Signature
Posted on 4/10/19 12:15:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A very detailed suggestion. You might want to change the 900% over 0.2 secs to 300% every second for three seconds with a CD of 4 secs. Also, there should be an attack buff. Like, increases 5 or 6 allied hero's attack by 300 +50X where (X= skill level) or 30+10X% where (X still equals skill level).

Signature
Mr. Good
Posted on 4/10/19 2:15:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Idea is interesting, but i was thinking on few things:
- Removing debuff, and add healing buff is ok. I hope just it doesn't make hero immune to for example Walla debuff, just remove it every 3 sec.
- Skill of MediRobot is working every 0,2 sec, bu for how long and what would be cooldown ?If he would be healinc every 0,2 sec for that amount then with Walla it would be little too much imo. Maybe he should heal one hero every 0,2 sec for 2 or 3 sec wirh 1 or 2 sec cooldown, and than move to another one (assuming there is only 1 hero healed at time). reducing damage could be thing
- Or maybe do i in different way. Maybe it would be good idea to give BediRobot (Or maybe call it MedicDrone) Empower 8+ instead Revite 5 and Cooldown, so he would heal hero every 4 sec.

There are some options with this idea, but in CC reality this much healing, that fast would be also little too much imo.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/15/19 5:00:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

sketombieon                                                                                                                      
story: this zombie king fell into the world of the boney dead and some his body got rip off him now can summon zombies and skelention  to help fight check the hero suggestion for his ability 

ps can I have the hero I suggestion if it gets added plz?

pps:i not a good drawer :(

Signature
Posted on 4/15/19 8:35:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea that medirobot only proc once as Asura does and that his ability last the battle duration or until death. He would need a strong heal to compensate for the most likely lack of survival. 
Also the revitalize 5 makes sense as his proc lasts for the entire battle. 
Some people also need to understand that if CC picked up this idea they would tweak her ability based on the current roster. Discussing specific skill proc seconds therefore seems pointless. 
I really like the core idea of this hero. Good effort. I hope to be playing with it soon

Signature

Midgardsormen