Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 10528

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Help subbing with IS cards

[Copy link] 2/6299

Posted on 8/5/19 1:17:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Besides guild events, there are two modes when most people are not running solo - Lava/Mesa and WG/IS.   And while there is a random PUG feature for both, most people AFAIK are running in stable groups.    Every other day at same time the group gets together and runs both Lava and IS.

Except that sometimes one group member can't make it, so the rest of group looks for a substitute, either in guild or in some common chat rooms.   "Hey, can someone fill in for 8 runs at P3 or P4?"

And that works well for lava, because most of us have plenty of spare lava cards from quests.   IS cards, not so much.   No mode drops those as far as I can see.   That means subs can't run IS without messing up their usual groups.  So, whether I am a sub or looking for a sub, I rarely expect to be able to get IS runs.

So.... can IS cards be added to some common mode?   AFAIK, no mode gives you those.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/6/19 2:11:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can agree, there is not many ways to get it, and it takes a lot's of time to find it. IT should be available more easily.
Those cards could be available from quests also, and from some shops like LR for example.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/8/19 7:46:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bumping my own thread, now that IS drops the ever-elusive Super Pet Spawning Agent, and thus becoming one of the more worthwhile modes.

How about dropping HT cards from quests in favor of IS cards?    Do it, IGG, and I promise to stop trolling forum for two weeks; and believe you me, that ain't easy for me to do.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)