Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 10149

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Bulk Sentinel "donating" in Guild Turf

[Copy link] 5/2887

Posted on 8/21/19 6:39:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With 20 donation tries, it's very slow and time consuming. There seems to be a lag while it calculates bonus. Can we have bulk donating similar to crisis event?  Most of my guild members don't do turf because it is a lot of tapping.  Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 8/21/19 7:22:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed, this is good suggestion, I am also tired of tapping that many times. We need way to make it faster, much faster.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/21/19 11:39:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Honestly the game mode is a waste of time rn. The items in the shop were almost completely useless last time I played and I doubt they did anything about that in the meantime.

Signature
BOOM
Posted on 8/21/19 6:16:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps they can streamline the process, but I doubt that it would be anything close to "Bulk donations".

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/21/19 11:12:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bulk as in donating all 20 in 1 shot, like crisis event.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/19 1:37:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the general idea without a doubt. I wouldn't want a one shot maximum donation button, though.

On my Smurfs especially, I usually mix donations. EG: 10x gems, 10x gold, instead of 20x anything. So being able to set how many times I donate each resource would really be really important, to me.

I may be willing to toss a couple hundred gems on those, then finish out the rest with a different resource, whereas going all gems might be a bit too costly on my littler accounts.

For this reason, my suggestion would be something like:
|<  -5  - [AMOUNT HERE] +  +5  >|

Where "|<" and ">|" are zero or maximum amounts respectively, the "+/-5" increases or decreases the amount by five, and the single "+/-" increases and decreases the amount by one.

That way it's still easier, but is flexible enough not to require an all or nothing choice.

I tried to keep the example simple, hopefully I managed it well enough to at least be understandable.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.