Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 10149

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] skins for early heroes

[Copy link] 2/2879

Posted on 8/21/19 8:55:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would love to see skins pump the stats up immensely, so much in order to make these heroes useful again.  I was kinda surprised not to see this, then I see 2nd skins coming out now.

TG, Champion, Succubus, etc. perhaps even green and blue heroes as well.

Signature
Posted on 8/21/19 12:51:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This has been suggested several times before, however I doubt that IGG will make skins for bottom tier heroes. Even if they decide to do this, they would certainly be at the back of the list.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/19 2:07:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I think they should have at least finished giving all the Legends skins before starting on second skins for some Heroes... I've always hated skins giving any bonuses, at all.

Just my opinion, but skins should always be a purely cosmetic item. I don't even like the fact that it gives access to reserve talents, which I think should come with every Hero automatically.

That said, I'm all for any kind of overhaul and balancing attempt, which I would count this as... I just don't think it will happen. Making the older Heroes competitive again would be almost guaranteed to kick profits right in a tender spot.

I say this for two reasons...

One, why bother buying or rolling for the new "Big Thing" Heroes when you can buy one just as or nearly as strong by spending some shards or landing a few easy to get Legendary Hero Cards?

Two, if people spent a fortune getting the newest Hero and beefing it up only to have an Immortep walk in and kick the crap out of it, do you think they're going to be happy with their purchase? Yeah, me neither.

Both situations would make people less likely to buy, rather than more, and so is unlikely to ever happen.

Even if it were tied to Skins, as you suggested, which do have to be bought in most cases... what is more profitable, selling a new Hero and its Skin... or selling just a Skin for a Hero everyone already has easy access to?

As I said, I like the idea of balancing the Heroes and bringing older Heroes back into play... I just have to be brutally honest with myself and admit that I don't think it will ever happen.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.