Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 16    Total Posts: 10402

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Broad cast

[Copy link] 7/1514

Posted on 10/27/19 11:38:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sink have heard that people want to get rid of broadcast all together etc. Well in my opinion it Is not broadcast that is the problem. Broadcast is not a problem because it is regularly monitored but not by igg, infact, it is monitored by the players. You can report it takes like 3 minutes it isn't hard. What needs to be fixed is the punishment for using it for reasons irrelevant to the game. Currently what the punishment for these offences ( as far a I know) are is as follows: 1 minor offence = 24 hour mute, 3-5 minor offences still is 24 hour mute, anything after that is still 24 hour mute or a possible ban, a  major offence can result in an instant ban. And to define ban, it means it starts your game over. This, as you should realize, does not stop them from causing more offences. In fact it lets them do more with a new username! What the punishment should be is permanent mute from broadcast. This would definitely cause people to stop misusing the privilege of broadcast it gave us and send them to an app appropriate for the content they wish to view. I feel this is much better idea then removing it all togther. I doubt igg would remove it all together just had to have something to build my suggestion around. But anyways, it is quite disturbing to see cc getting turned into a role-playing game+ dating site. I feel this is the best thing to stop it. Thanks igg :)

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 10/28/19 12:46:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I agree that a permanent banning would be a step in the right direction, it would still not be a permanent solution to the problem.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/28/19 4:24:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the begin of this world chat thing, IGG actually banned a certain amount of players for various reasons,  but lately it turned out into a 1 month mute.. really

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 762k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 10/28/19 10:33:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I meant was permanent ban for broadcast, not the game. We wouldn't want to ruin their fun on the game besides misusing it would we? :)

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 10/29/19 11:16:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 762k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 10/29/19 3:24:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have Any igg staff seen this thread? :(

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 10/31/19 12:54:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 11/8/19 12:28:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, IMO removing that 50 gems cost is the best solution, why? Because ppl who actually play and not p2p choose to keep their gems without chatting and play. And in games like Summoners war for Example; I never see such mean less msgs in world chat. Tho it's free unlike Castle Clash broadcaste.

Signature