Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 6    Total Posts: 11690

Total:#60

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestions for Castle Clash 2020

Hot Topics [Copy link] 59/24569

Posted on 1/4/20 1:01:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well let's see... keep the prices in the bazaar the same, but do this for me: cut the number of rewards for sale in half. Then do it again. That leaves 1/4 left. Then delete those useless crests off the face of the planet. Boost all in-game rewards. Not by a few here and there, but by 500-1000% at least, all around the board. Maybe more. What is a one-game player like me supposed to do with a level 2 Crest bag from the lost realm? Then fix the dumb "event only" bullpoop. Do one of two things: actually make heroes available only in certain special events, or just say: this hero is available for purchase. Because the ratio of the amount of people who win "event only" heroes from events to people who buy these same heroes is probably around 3:97.
For me part of the satisfaction of playing a game is getting good at it. I could f up anyone here who challenges me to a game of Smash Bros (besides buying the game, never spent a penny on it). I could 3 crown most of you in Clash Royale (my account is nearly maxed except skins, never spent a penny on it). Grow Castle adds new heroes every once in awhile, and I still like to play that game even though I'm a low level player. My point is, once a game starts putting more cake on my plate than I can eat every day, the game gets exhausting. And I'm not talking about game modes; those are great. It's like trying to pay off a bill that's so large that you can't even pay off the interest per month, so you just give up. I'm F2P. I want to do my job as one. Shut up, Rusty. We do have jobs. F2P should be the bulk of the players in a game, the ones that advertise for the game. I want to be able to be able to tell others what a wonderful game Castle Clash is so that they can play and spend money on it just like I did with Smash Bros. I want to indirectly pay to play by participating with TapJoy. Oh, well... It's just a game.

Signature
¡Viva Cristo Rey!
Posted on 1/6/20 6:44:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my final suggestion. Increase the daily gem login reward its capped at 100 gems 120k might. it has been there for 4 years, all others are increasing consistenly but gems are not.
me as 1million might player 100 gems are useless make it ateast 500-1000 a day

Remove squad showdown no one likes it

Lbf i love lbf(lostbattlefield) but please increase the rewards there and hand out those cards more often. 400 gems for a thousand points make no sense

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/7/20 6:16:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This was suggested in wegamers
We have autobreakthrough now, nice feature but I would like to see it all done at once lvl it up at once untill out of resources

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/8/20 2:57:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. We have now another not updated event which is called "spend gems for packs". I don't know if anyone would ever use this events, since rewards are just not worth and not encouraging at all. There is not even for catch there.
2. Overall IGG could refresh some old good surrending gems event, remap rewards, add additional bonuses for buyers, and than everyone would be happy.
3. Another thing, is that only i don't like confirmation on picking daily title rewards? Earlier there were no confirmation, it was much faster to pick daily rewards, and now we need to confirm it, which sometimes i sam forgoing if i want to pick them up quickly. Imo earlier it was better. Confirmation should be available when we are spending rare resources (which are NOT including merits imo). But to confirm receipt of the prize?? That's little too much imo.

That's all for now, I'll write more when I'll have more time, cause I'm little busy atm.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/8/20 3:39:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Remove the shard donation cap i have 8million shards and an extra 10million in my warehouse i would like to use them best way is to remove the shard donation cap again

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/8/20 3:47:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also highly increase the drop rate of spawning agents pet essences zenith apex igniting stones
soulstones for unused heroes/old heroes
talents runes etc
the odds are way too low

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/8/20 4:39:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have read this and I fully agree to all

Signature
Posted on 1/8/20 4:18:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New game mode:hero vs hero
In this mode players have to h2h each other only using 1 hero at a time, (both players have to use the same hero). Whoever has the strongest hero wins. lets say player 1 phobos wins, player one gets a small reward. Each day of the week you have to use another hero type for example: day 1 green heroes day 2 blue heroes day 3 legendary heroes and so on.
You can use your own heroes builds talents etc.
during this fight you can also buy buffs for x gems
example buff x player's hero gains x amount of extra hp this buff lasts through the whole battle.
After the fight is over player get to see each other's build

To make this a fair mode, it is going to be might based, so F2P people have a chance to progess and not struggle with heavy p2p players. for example: a 140k might player gets in a match with a 150k might player and not a 1million player.

its like practice but only the heroes are on the field no  builds nothing.

This is to make greens/blue usefull again and to see who has the strongest build

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THIS AS A BETTER VERSION OF SQUAD SHOWDOWN, BUT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT

possible rewards: 10k fame, 1k gems, 9-10lvl talent runes, insignia rune 3 insignia, bags 8-9lvl tomes, 2/3, hero soulstones

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/9/20 8:34:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A really great list of suggestions. I like the auto breakthrough but it needs some tweaking on what books to consume. If you have lower level books it consumes them all right away making leveling up the next levels more expensive

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 1/10/20 1:31:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

100% agree FL, would like to see building skins in build a pack:)

Signature