Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 10989

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestions for Castle Clash 2020

Hot Topics [Copy link] 34/3590

Posted on 1/11/20 3:21:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also this is requested a lot especially by the old players, heavy p2p players, like myself
But we want old talents back in insignia bags or sell them in build a pack (talking about stone skin flame guard revive life drain scorch and so on). :)

and sell them pernament.

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/11/20 3:27:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also go back to 1 hero a month 2 heroes is just way too much.. 1 event hero after another. They used to be rare like once in a half year.. Now they are litterally given like nothing..

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/13/20 6:26:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This gets suggested all the time  but we would like to see 4x fast forward in every game mode

Signature
Posted on 1/13/20 3:18:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make a offesive team and a defensive team possible in blitz gauntlet

In blitz gauntlet you can be attacked whille you are online so having 2 different teams one for offensive and 1 for defensive, like arena is what i would like to ser im in the top 10 and get attack a lot during the 3h cooldown for rank refesh

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/13/20 10:22:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now every month igg update 2 hero . If  igg update all methological god goddess hero in every month like hero present in smite game. Smite god hero are good to see and intrest by all player to play by their religion god hero. Some mythological hero are present like Anubis,cupidand so .

Signature
Posted on 1/14/20 8:47:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about a policy if you spend say $50 in a month you get the latest hero?

Signature
Posted on 1/14/20 2:58:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

talking about the forum
the official drop rate post have never been updated, ever since then we've got a lot more bags&chests. Ut should be updated

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/14/20 7:54:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bring back spend gems to win as well as Fortuna fountain as regular weekly happenings. They should also update the rewards in uncover the treasure event. A few years back uncover the event used to give players a tiny chance to roll the latest event hero which at the time was moltanica and when artica was released they updated the prize as well. Now the top prize in the event is skele... Which to be honest is kind of an obsolete hero compared with zeph and lavanicas.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/20 4:05:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed one thing that I really don't care for, and that is the guild leader impeachment. That shouldn't be an option because guild leaders create the guild, sometimes they're the only member for awhile and the only one working on trying to slowly build the guild, once you have so many members, it becomes easier to achieve. Each member has the choice to stay or leave, no permissions are needed for this.

I would be find it immoral to dismiss a guild that has been worked on long enough to get 1st and 2nd place in guild wars every time, or simply because your guild mates wouldn't be there if they didn't want to be. It would just be wrong to impeach a guild leader and just take over the guild you've worked so hard for.

I could be wrong, I may have the description of this update detail confused with something that it's not, but it seemed pretty plain to me by that you can now get rid of your guild leader by means of impeachment.

The only reason this should be implemented is with a completely inactive guild leader. I hope for all leaders that this is the case and people can't just impeach any leader and take over there guild.

Signature
Chris
Posted on 1/17/20 9:00:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me and many other p2p players we would like a 20$ build a pack option every server has it but the english version doesnt have it

this makes no sense
so Please imply a 20$ build a pack option

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix