Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 6    Total Posts: 11690

Total:#60

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestions for Castle Clash 2020

Hot Topics [Copy link] 59/24573

Posted on 1/17/20 1:19:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice to see that they already implemented some of your suggestions (e.g. hero cards, event cards, ss in hero trials) in the latest update. Makes me believe that they either came up with it theirselves or really do take our feedback into account. This type of thread seems to be a very successful way to bundle player-based ideas and requests. :happy: 

I would like to see a change in the Blitz Gauntlet rewards. I understand the way these "battle pass"-like things work and I find the general idea great. Only I miss the item in there that gives me the motivation to actively keep up with everything on a daily basis. 
Don't get me wrong, I already think the rewards have improved tremendously compared to what it started with, only I miss the end-goal. 

My suggestion: make the highlighted (every 10th reward) shine out a little bit more towards the 50th level. Currently the last level gives 20 Blessed Tome III, which is great, but doesn't feel like a final prize for frankly a lot of effort. Can that be an Event-coin?

Edit: And maybe throw some gems in there on the Silver Medallion every now and then ;)

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS
Posted on 1/18/20 10:40:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed a great little feature in Forgotten Trials. It's the color of the applied warden around the selected team selection shield: 

Unfortunately this handy little feature is not applied in any of the other game-modes where the preset team selection is present. I noticed this for LR, TD and Labyrinth. (The yellow color is default for all)

So, great feature, only not yet greatly executed lol. Can this be implemented on every team-selection?

Signature
Posted on 1/18/20 12:17:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I and i also think many other want this
But we want to use 6 heroes in every game mode
or in lbf 6 heroes in each team
also in team dungeons lost realm why can we only use 6 heroes? Im sure 1 more hero is easy to add

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/18/20 12:34:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 1/19/20 7:03:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As this thread has become the number one place for suggestions I wanted to come back to a suggestion we already talked about a few months ago. 
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=290108

+ Imagine we would be able to vote in favor of the suggestions listed in this thread. It would become very easily, very clear to both the players and the devs which suggestions "demand" the highest priority (for the players). 

+ It gives the opportunity for the devs to give notice to the players which suggestions they are either e.g. going to implement/are on the drawing board/are under consideration/not going to happen. 
This will give a new layer to the forum-platform that highly improves the developer-user communication, giving the players a greater sense of involvement in the game. 

I still feel strong about this suggestion. We already talked about the role of Wegamers in this question, which could be an option as well. 
Anyhow, how do you feel about this suggestion? 

Signature
Posted on 1/21/20 8:12:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

auto evolution button

this button auto single or double evolves(if chosen)your hero from lvl 1-200 i seen people wanting this straight after they came out with auto breakthrough so auto evolution should be easy to add

also
Come up with a storage to store hero skins building skins they take almost 50% of my storage just like insignias aditional storage would be nice

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/21/20 9:30:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't posted since November but I've been in the forums reading things. As I had nothing to add I have kept silent.

Thank you, FL, for this thread. I don't know how I have missed this for 3 weeks!

I really hope the devs listen to this, and at least change some of it. There was an item about having users report and track game change suggestions. I have seen people use UserVoice for that. Even bugzilla could be a useful tool. Or, simply add a section into the forum and actually use it to gauge options (the suggestions board is not being used right).  
[Content Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 1/21/20 11:38:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you FL for the initiative! it's really nice to have one place for all suggestions!
Almost agree to all. You and other's almost cover most of thing, but I would like add a few suggestions relate to the heroes additional capabilities here also if not already proposed.
Now the hero can have 2 talents which can switch one of them from time to time, but only one trait and one enhancement. But the hero capabilities already depends also on what trait and what enhancement you put on the hero for long time. But actually you can not switch nor trait neither enhancement in the same hero, taking into account the BT, building 2 same hero with different trait and enhancement are really resources and time consumption, I would like to see one day IGG add also the possibility to have 2 trait slots and 2 enhancement slots for the hero like talent. They can anyway to get more revenue from it by add some conditions to achieve this possibility, for example addition skin level  or addition skin to have 2 slots of traits/enhancement, or another type of condition to have 2 slots of trait/enhancement.
That would be great!
Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 1/23/20 3:17:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

20$ build a pack fianally!
but i would really like more items in there such as insignia bag lvl 10 magic powder bm soulstones
karmic rock V and more event only hero ss

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 1/25/20 6:02:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to suggest that igg make a way for us to restore back heroes that are mistakenly consumed

Signature